Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 8 (Hutton Moor)

Postby Witz78

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Strange shot from Selby there, always thought hed stick up one there. If Murphy clears up from here, the Good Lord Above has definetly intervened.

it was a shot clock shot that dilutes quality <ok>

its hard to argue against the quality of this frame and the drama though.

Everyone knows the score with the shotclock and should manage their use of the 5 times better.

Selby had 25 seconds though and played a duff shot.

Some snooker from Murphy and its now 64 all with 27 left.

Postby Bourne

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Witz78

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:3-3 Bourne out of jail :wild2:

yeh out of Alcatraz infact

Selby must be stunned he lost that last frame. Very unlucky to go in-off. Murphy suddenly looking good to go through. Can see Selby going out now as a result of this as think the shot clock match v Ronnie will not allow him to do his usual tactics on Ronnie.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:That was a great frame of snooker. Can someone tell me how Murphy won it?

i will when someone tells me :?

but some seriously good matchplay at the end there......there was very little selby could have done differently to be honest.