Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 7 (Penrith)

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Ronnie Looks in Buisness Tonight

Who's that in Penrith then ? :chin:

lol

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:If only Ronnie turned up in this kinda mood every match....

he might turn up like this but it depends on the chances he gets first off if he can play like it or not.

Ronnies Problem is He gets frustrated. and Williams did gift him the chance in that Frame.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:If only Ronnie turned up in this kinda mood every match....

he might turn up like this but it depends on the chances he gets first off if he can play like it or not.

Ronnies Problem is He gets frustrated. and Williams did gift him the chance in that Frame.

yeh dare i say it but even in this frame i sensed Ronnies attitude change after he missed that cut to the middle then the frame went a bit iffy, it was as if he was writing it off and saying "hey Williams, you can have this one, lets just get it over and done with and get on with the game" <doh> and obviously hoping he gets an easier opener / frame winning chance in the next frame.

Postby Wildey

i think ronnie is well up for a win here but when he feels a shot not happened like he plays it he might get frustrated and give mark easy chances

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Ronnie 2 Flies 1 Williams 0

<laugh>

i wander if williams can level the score with the fly in this frame :)

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:You'd have thought flies would hate to be on a snooker table with the spider around ...

rofl

they dont mind the Premier League cos its Sky............ where they can fly around :john:

its the EPTC this wknd thats gonna be on the Web they will avoid :D

Postby randam05

not reading through this properly as im behind with viewing but just seen ding lose 5-1 after his 6-0 loss last week, hes really not looking great at the moment at all..well played fu though,

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:not reading through this properly as im behind with viewing but just seen ding lose 5-1 after his 6-0 loss last week, hes really not looking great at the moment at all..well played fu though,

yeh and throw in his 4-0 loss to Wenbo at the EPTC in between these 2 defeats and its an alarming slump from him.