Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 4 (Essex)

Postby Roland

Unlucky. That last red was never hit hard enough but after I wrote that above the balls were suddenly a lot nicer for the max. Didn't even get the 100. Unlucky. Steve Davis still holds the shot clock record then.

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:Almost time for the most 'looked forward to' interview in this competition's history ...

big shame its not in 3D or even HD for Sonny............. and as I type this the table was put up and it look truly horrid on interactive. I pay £71 per month, and I am expecting better than this mucky picture. Disgusted I am. :wave: :? :idea: :santa: :redneck:

Postby onlyevertonjon

Witz78 wrote:
onlyevertonjon wrote:I was watching on a link to sky with no sound. Has it moved on to the interacvtive channel now?

did about an hour ago rofl

Yeah my link has an hour delay on it. rofl

Great way to treat snooker Sky, put tennis on because we dont see enough of that do we?

Postby Roland

Come on, that was good television. Murphy's face when asked the question, Ronnie's face when Murphy was explaining. Great stuff.

Postby onlyevertonjon

Witz78 wrote:haha Murphy looked awkward there, Ronnie had a look on his face there that said im gonna destroy you tonight, im right up for this.

Here's hoping. Right guys enjoy as I'm logging off and try to catch it on the link tomorrow.

Postby Bourne

Ronnie was right about one thing though, everytime someone is talking about snooker in the press these days, it's always about him. At least he can take it with a pinch of salt and not get het up about it.

Postby Roland

Well if it was mind games, it's working.

I think it's fair enough what Murphy said i.e. admit the comments and then say "but he's a great player". It wasn't copping out, but he was clearly embarrassed and backtracked a bit but who wouldn't in those circumstances?

Postby Roland

It was a memorable match though, and Murphy was saying things in the press before that one too. Do you know what that means? It means Murphy is playing the game of getting snooker in the papers and people tuning in to his matches. Other players could learn from it - tourist your opponent off and everyone will want to watch the match.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Well if it was mind games, it's working.

I think it's fair enough what Murphy said i.e. admit the comments and then say "but he's a great player". It wasn't copping out, but he was clearly embarrassed and backtracked a bit but who wouldn't in those circumstances?

.............and thats why I hate pre-match interviews in the arena. If they did it prior to the match and after it would still be on record, but you would not get the cop out.

Smug did say that ROS says he loves the game one day and then hates it the next. I am glad he said this and that perhaps will have a bigger effect on ROS i.e. embarrass him into dropping that horrible habit. <ok>