Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 3 (Preston)

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:This is a rubbish match.

calling 1 Frame a match is slightly pessimistic <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This is a rubbish match.

calling 1 Frame a match is slightly pessimistic <laugh>

I was feeling optimistic that this rubbish match would be over soon. :wave:

Postby Wildey

I Always fancied Mark in this match the way he lost vs Mark in World Open probably stuck in his head a bit longer than it should he just doesn't look capable of winning this match.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:I Always fancied Mark in this match the way he lost vs Mark in World Open probably stuck in his head a bit longer than it should he just doesn't look capable of winning this match.

Lost 5 frames in a row now :?

Postby Wildey

Ding does carry baggage with him from match to match more than any player ive seen if im honest He Looked so much more confident in the WO than he is tonight.

this frame is big

Postby Wildey

he has sparked to life now superb breakbuilding Split this frame is now at his mercy.

Postby Roland

Would Murphy have thought of that split? Ding is on a different planet cannonwise. But then he's probably the best in the game at that particular aspect.

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:as a left hander this is a great table to be honest

I thought you were a left footer

Postby SnookerFan

I'm tired. I've had a couple of beers with the matches. I don't want to miss the main event, it should be a cracker. But I might not make it. I think Sky+ is the answer.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm tired. I've had a couple of beers with the matches. I don't want to miss the main event, it should be a cracker. But I might not make it. I think Sky+ is the answer.

no Black Coffee and a shower while Andy Goldstein Talks bullocks <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm tired. I've had a couple of beers with the matches. I don't want to miss the main event, it should be a cracker. But I might not make it. I think Sky+ is the answer.

no Black Coffee and a shower while Andy Goldstein Talks bullocks <ok>

<laugh>

Postby Roland

which one? Not the top spin one? That was nice idea but the white hit into the cushion too early otherwise it'd have worked out. It was cool though.

Spin <cool>