Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 3 (Preston)

Postby Wildey

if i was murphy id tie the frame up get 5 point time fouls or cockerel up shots and win the frame simples!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Snookered wrote:Because the soaps don't finish until then, and I'm not allowed the TV!

ohhhhh lol

kat and alfie then more sheep at the farm before some pregnant women on the street <laugh>

Postby Wildey

im making a knawladgable (i know spelling but its for old times sake :redneck: ) like i said knawladgeble prediction it will be closer to 10 before Robbo plays Selby

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:im making a knawladgable (i know spelling but its for old times sake :redneck: ) like i said knawladgeble prediction it will be closer to 10 before Robbo plays Selby

Beginning to look that way, aint it?

Postby Wildey

Snookered wrote:Sonny - I can't seem to create new topics in the Predictions area - how do I do so?

Prediction Area is limited for new topics only certain posters can start topics there.

Postby Roland

Snookered wrote:Sonny - I can't seem to create new topics in the Predictions area - how do I do so?

Hi Snookered - they are turned off for non event organisers so only global mods and event organisers can start topics. What do you have in mind?

Postby Snookered

Sonny wrote:

Hi Snookered - they are turned off for non event organisers so only global mods and event organisers can start topics. What do you have in mind?

Alright fella,

I was gonna run a Prediction comp for all the PTCs.

Postby Roland

Snookered wrote:
Sonny wrote:

Alright fella,

I was gonna run a Prediction comp for all the PTCs.

We've got a PTC contest going. The only workable one is 4 names from the start because of the roll on roll off nature and fast turnaround 8 matches at a time means it's impossible to run one for all matches.

To be honest we've got predictions contests coming out of our baboons shiny behinds here at the moment. Another would just confuse matters.

Postby Roland

There you are - what is that walk-on music for Mark Williams? It's well catchy and it's not that boyband rubbish he used at the World Open

Postby SnookerFan

How does this douche keep his job interviewing people? Of course Mark Williams knows what it's like to play Ding when he's favoured to win, he just beat him in the China Open. Thats how Mark got into this tournament. And in case you forgot, they just played last week. <doh>
Last edited by SnookerFan on 30 Sep 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:There you are - what is that walk-on music for Mark Williams? It's well catchy and it's not that boyband rubbish he used at the World Open

Kasabian - Empire

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:There you are - what is that walk-on music for Mark Williams? It's well catchy and it's not that boyband rubbish he used at the World Open

Kasabian - Empire

Oh dear, I like a Kasabian song :redneck: