Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 3 (Preston)

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:A guy at work today was saying he needed his hair cut, and for some reason it got to a conversation about how much it cost for each of us. We both said it cost about £8, but he said he save a tenner for a tip for the barber. He was appalled to discover I don't tip my barber. He acted like what I was doing was somehow wrong, or mean. Akin to how you might act if one person scrimped on their half of the bill for dinner.

I don't consider myself a mean person, but I've never considered tipping my barber. Does anybody else? I didn't realise it was a done thing, to be honest.

My Barber has a really fit female barber woking for him, I usually tip her £2 change from the tenner.

question is after 20 hair cuts what you expect from the £40 :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

case_master wrote:
My Barber has a really fit female barber woking for him, I usually tip her £2 change from the tenner.

I think that's reasonable. In the same vein, I've never brought a barman a drink. rofl

Oh, by the way, Murphy has won this frame. <laugh>

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:Murphy looking very good in the balls.

Do you mind? We're talking about our hair.

As long as you don't talk about hairy balls I don't mind :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:Murphy looking very good in the balls.

Do you mind? We're talking about our hair.

As long as you don't talk about hairy balls I don't mind :redneck:

I'd definately tip if she provided that kind of service.

Postby Casey

SnookerFan wrote:
case_master wrote:

I think that's reasonable. In the same vein, I've never brought a barman a drink. rofl

FYI I have never tipped the male barber.

Postby SnookerFan

case_master wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
case_master wrote:

FYI I have never tipped the male barber.

I was implying nothing.... <laugh>

Postby Roland

I don't ever remember Fu feathering that much quintahunter. He's always been a pointer like Dave Harold and Cliff Thorburn.

Postby SnookerFan

I understand that Clive Everton is being punished because of his constany bellyaching about World Snooker, but this match just makes me realise how much he is missed as a BBC Comentator. One day I hope to hear Clive Everton and Stephen Hendry in the booth. :D

Postby Wildey

Dont Forget Barry Hearn is World Snooker as well now so its more a BBC Crap decision.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:Has Hallett called a single shot right tonight ?

Has he done it right his entire career? <laugh>

Who do people think will be the commentators for Power Snooker?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Dont Forget Barry Hearn is World Snooker as well now so its more a BBC Crap decision.

True.

its obvious the BBC Wants a celebrity based commentary team not from a journalist broadcasting angle of the past.