Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 1 (Southampton)

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Still early days, bring out the cliches but i'd rather he was tonked 5-1 here than next week R1 :)

it might be a double the way he played tonight <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Still early days, bring out the cliches but i'd rather he was tonked 5-1 here than next week R1 :)

Hard to take much from the Prem with regard to the main season ... Murphy won it and won no rankers, Robbo went out before groups and won Worlds

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

Hard to take much from the Prem with regard to the main season ... Murphy won it and won no rankers, Robbo went out before groups and won Worlds

absalutly <ok>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Bless Ronnie. His back his hurting so much, he can't give a comprehensive answer. <laugh>

Stephen Hendry started that with Andy Goldstein it seems to be catching on both Ronnie and Murphy copieng him tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

Of course. This means nothing, really. The shot clock pretty much determins that what happens in one of these matches is comparable to a match in a ranker. In the same way winning the Power Snooker event will mean nothing.

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What the buck is that shirt Marco is wearing?

must admit i quite like it, a bit of a Co Stompe effort actually ;)

I know what you mean. I quite like it but I'm no style king :redneck:

Postby Roland

Why the panic when the bleeps start Marco? The first bleep = 5 seconds to go, no need to rush if you're addressing the ball!

Postby Lucky

Bleeps are ALWAYS panic inducing........even when your cooking a meal, the timer dings on your oven and you go into a flat panic, snatching the oven open and burning your fingers in the process <ok>

Postby Witz78

Lucky balls wrote:Bleeps are ALWAYS panic inducing........even when your cooking a meal, the timer dings on your oven and you go into a flat panic, snatching the oven open and burning your fingers in the process <ok>

yeh or if your just about to step onto the train and the doors start bleeping you run and jump in the door as if your Indiana Jones. rofl

Same with crossing the road at a pedestrian crossing if the bleeping starts you run or do that stupid fast walk cos you know the lights are flashing orange and about to go green :scared: