Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby rekoons

(altough, offcourse I’d be more than happy with any technique from any top 1000 player rofl)

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby rekoons

Holden Chinaski wrote:MJW


Dingdingding! Affirmative.

Love his effortless, casual, lazy but effective style & attitude. I can imagine he’s the worst possible opponent when you’re struggling yourself.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Holden Chinaski

rekoons wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:MJW


Dingdingding! Affirmative.

Love his effortless, casual, lazy but effective style & attitude. I can imagine he’s the worst possible opponent when you’re struggling yourself.

I like his style as well. Great to watch. Must be great to play like that.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Holden Chinaski

In his autobiography, Ronnie O'Sullivan said there is a player who would say hello and be friendly to Ronnie sometimes, but would completely ignore him at other times without any apparent reason. Who is this player?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby rekoons

Hendry?

I have this autobiography, but it’s been ages? Vaguely remember something about it.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby rekoons

You sneaky bastard. Ok let me think for a question.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby rekoons

Which snookerplayer once appeared on tv heavily disguised as a priest. Ostensibly he was a beginner at snooker and received some tips from Alex Higgins, who was initially fooled by the make-up and The ‘priest’s ‘ hopeless play. However, as he began to clear the table, Higgins' suspicions were aroused...

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Holden Chinaski

rekoons wrote:Which snookerplayer once appeared on tv heavily disguised as a priest. Ostensibly he was a beginner at snooker and received some tips from Alex Higgins, who was initially fooled by the make-up and The ‘priest’s ‘ hopeless play. However, as he began to clear the table, Higgins' suspicions were aroused...

Doherty.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby rekoons

Holden Chinaski wrote:
rekoons wrote:Which snookerplayer once appeared on tv heavily disguised as a priest. Ostensibly he was a beginner at snooker and received some tips from Alex Higgins, who was initially fooled by the make-up and The ‘priest’s ‘ hopeless play. However, as he began to clear the table, Higgins' suspicions were aroused...

Doherty.


Correct

Couldn’t find any videos of it though. Perhaps some of you more skilled can find something?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Holden Chinaski

Here are 3 groups of numbers. I'm looking for the fourth.


20 - 18 - 21 - 13 - 16

18 - 15 - 2 - 5 - 8 - 20 - 19 - 15 - 14

23 - 9 - 12 - 12 - 9 - 1 - 13 - 19

???????

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Andre147

Must be Snooker related no?

I doubt that's anything to do with Snooker lol...

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Must be Snooker related no?

I doubt that's anything to do with Snooker lol...

It's very much snooker related.

The - are not for substracting. Just space between the numbers.