Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

Who was on the receiving end of the only whitewash in a Masters final?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

It was, of course, Mike Hallett; battered by Steve Davis, 1988.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:.


Oy!

Alex’s question

:grrr:

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:.


Oy!

Alex’s question

:grrr:


Maybe he was patiently waiting :john:

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:.


Oy!

Alex’s question

:grrr:


Maybe he was patiently waiting :john:


:chuckle:

We'll all have to patiently wait, I think, whilst Alex is playing at teacher for the day.

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Which player have I seen play live more than anyone else?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby chengdufan

Alex0paul wrote:Which player have I seen play live more than anyone else?

Yourself

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

chengdufan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Which player have I seen play live more than anyone else?

Yourself


I don’t watch myself play and of course I mean professionally

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:joe davis?


Unlikely. Probably someone like Ricky Walden?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

<doh>

Your snooker idol is Graeme Dott.

So

Graeme Dott?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Not Dott, I’ve seen him 6 times

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:Higgins


Correct, I’ve seen him 8 times

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Iranu

Had a feeling you’d been to the Welsh a lot where he’s been so successful. Probably misremembering but hey it worked!

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:Had a feeling you’d been to the Welsh a lot where he’s been so successful. Probably misremembering but hey it worked!


Seen him 5 times at the Crucible, twice at the Welsh and once at the Masters

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Iranu

By choice or just the way the draw panned out for your tickets?

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:By choice or just the way the draw panned out for your tickets?


Just how it panned out except for the Masters

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Iranu

Was he playing Dott at the Masters? :chin:

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:Was he playing Dott at the Masters? :chin:


Ding who I’ve seen 6 times as well and probably my favourite to watch live

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby SnookerEd25

Alex0paul wrote:Not Dott, I’ve seen him 6 times


Bah! Thought i'd done the math, and come up with 4 :grrr:

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:
Iranu wrote:Was he playing Dott at the Masters? :chin:


Ding who I’ve seen 6 times as well and probably my favourite to watch live

<ok>

Okay my question:

Who did Luca Brecel beat in the final qualifying round to qualify for the 2012 World Championship?