Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Holden Chinaski

When Ronnie met Keith Richards for the first time, Ronnie and Jimmy White played a match on Ronnie Wood's table to entertain Keith Richards.

How many centuries did Ronnie make and how many did Jimmy make in that match?

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:When Ronnie met Keith Richards for the first time, Ronnie and Jimmy White played a match on Ronnie Wood's table to entertain Keith Richards.

How many centuries did Ronnie make and how many did Jimmy make in that match?

Remember reading this in Ronnie's book. Can't recall the exact numbers, but I'll have a stab. Im pretty sure it was 7 centuries between them.

Ronnie made 4, Jimmy made 3.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I think they'd have better things to be doing after meeting Ronnie Woods for the first time than play numerous frames of snooker. Party animals hey?

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:I think they'd have better things to be doing after meeting Ronnie Woods for the first time than play numerous frames of snooker. Party animals hey?

Oh they were definitely partying, if you know what I mean. And I know you do Chalky ;-)

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I think they'd have better things to be doing after meeting Ronnie Woods for the first time than play numerous frames of snooker. Party animals hey?

Oh they were definitely partying, if you know what I mean. And I know you do Chalky ;-)

Haha i hear ya Dan! That's more like it, i would have been a little underwhelmed if the three amigos were sat in silence, potting balls and sipping water. No way known with these hellraisers!

Postby Alex0paul

0. Ronnie Wood actually had the high break of 47

Postby Chalk McHugh

Alex0paul wrote:0. Ronnie Wood actually had the high break of 47

You got that slightly mixed up. Ronnie Wood only had a break from being high for 47 seconds.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:0. Ronnie Wood actually had the high break of 47

You got that slightly mixed up. Ronnie Wood only had a break from being high for 47 seconds.

rofl

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:To what does Barry Hawkins attribute his recent success at the Crucible having lost in his first 5 appearances?

Bikram Yoga?