Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby TheRocket

Cloud Strife wrote:Peter Plebdon

Correct. Even if you had said "Bald hammer" I would have accepted your answer.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Hows that 6-3 prediction for a King win going snookerfan?Jimmy White is a terrible punter.

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:Which English snooker player, first name Ronnie, has won five World Championships and will play in tomorrow's UK final?

Ronnie O’Sullivan

Pinkie you are my favourite question setter

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Which English snooker player, first name Ronnie, has won five World Championships and will play in tomorrow's UK final?

Ronnie O’Sullivan

Pinkie you are my favourite question setter

Correct

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:In Jimmy White’s 1988 non-fiction book ‘Jimmy White's Snooker Masterclass’ what does he postulate about transferred side?

He believes you can get the object ball spinning a little from the transferred side of the cue ball.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:In Jimmy White’s 1988 non-fiction book ‘Jimmy White's Snooker Masterclass’ what does he postulate about transferred side?

He believes you can get the object ball spinning a little from the transferred side of the cue ball.

Yes. Over to you Holden :)

I loved this book. The 15 year old me learnt a lot of cute things which I took the pool and snooker table. In particular as I recall the squeeze plant (when two balls are touching and not quite in line to the pocket, you hit it the opposite side to which you would expect) and also how to use the corner pocket jaws to get out of snookers, sending the ball at a right angle. I remember winning a pool match using this shot and my opponent thought it was a fluke and was snake hissed off! Numpty.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Which Snooker Islander was once caught falling asleep live on camera during a snooker match?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Which Snooker Islander was once caught falling asleep live on camera during a snooker match?

Snookerfan?

:spot on:

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Which Snooker Islander was once caught falling asleep live on camera during a snooker match?

Coland during a Selby match.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:If Aceinc answers a rule question, what is the minimum amount of paragraphs he uses to answer?

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:If Aceinc answers a rule question, what is the minimum amount of paragraphs he uses to answer?

rofl

6?