Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Ck147

What was the first James Bond film to feature a table that could be used for cue based sports?

Postby vodkadiet1

I am no fan of James Bond so I will just guess at 'The Man With The Golden Gun'?

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:I am no fan of James Bond so I will just guess at 'The Man With The Golden Gun'?

Wrong, but an interesting and revealing attempt, do you have a third nipple?

Postby vodkadiet1

Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I am no fan of James Bond so I will just guess at 'The Man With The Golden Gun'?

I don't know if that is a James Bond reference. But I must say this seems about the loosest connection to snooker that I have seen in a question.

Moonraker?

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

I don't know if that is a James Bond reference. But I must say this seems about the loosest connection to snooker that I have seen in a question.

Moonraker?

It is a JB reference. No, not Moonraker. I said table that was a cue based sport, do we have to do serious snooker questions every time? Clue: pre-Moore

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:Thunderball?

Close

Postby Andre147

As a massive James Bond fan...

It's Goldfinger.

When he's at the briefing with his associates discussing his plan, only to have them killed with gas.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:As a massive James Bond fan...

It's Goldfinger.

When he's at the briefing with his associates discussing his plan, only to have them killed with gas.

Yes! Well done Andre, your go!

Postby Andre147

Which match does Ronnie O'Sullivan regard as one of the best he's ever played in his career, despite not even be televised?

Postby vodkadiet1

Andre147 wrote:Which match does Ronnie O'Sullivan regard as one of the best he's ever played in his career, despite not even be televised?

Losing 9-7 to Terry Murphy in the 1996 UK?

Postby Iranu

Was it that European Open match against Hendry? Can’t remember the year.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Was it that European Open match against Hendry? Can’t remember the year.

Well you didn't mention the year but I'll consider it correct. 2003 Final, he made 3 centuries, Hendry 2. Average frame time was 10 min, and he was devastating on that particular tournament, shame we'll never get to watch it.

Anyway... your turn.

Postby vodkadiet1

Which player's last ever win at The Crucible was on the final black and his last ever loss at he Crucible was also on the final black?

Postby mick745

vodkadiet1 wrote:Which player's last ever win at The Crucible was on the final black and his last ever loss at he Crucible was also on the final black?

Terry Griffiths

Postby vodkadiet1

mick745 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Which player's last ever win at The Crucible was on the final black and his last ever loss at he Crucible was also on the final black?

Terry Griffiths

Wow! You're good!

Postby mick745

vodkadiet1 wrote:
mick745 wrote:

Terry Griffiths

Wow! You're good!

Jamie Burnett in 1996 and vs Mark Williams in 1997

Postby mick745

My go again then.

How many penalty points were conceded in the final frame of the 1985 final?

Postby Juddernaut88

It was actually supposed to be Iranu turn but vodkadiet1 asked a question lol

Postby vodkadiet1

Juddernaut88 wrote:It was actually supposed to be Iranu turn but vodkadiet1 asked a question lol

I know. But there should be a time limit on a question being asked. I suggest 6 hours.

Postby vodkadiet1

mick745 wrote:My go again then.

How many penalty points were conceded in the final frame of the 1985 final?

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:It was actually supposed to be Iranu turn but vodkadiet1 asked a question lol

I know. But there should be a time limit on a question being asked. I suggest 6 hours.

It was 24 hours, reduced to 12 by lockdown. Not like you to jump in Vodka...

Postby vodkadiet1

Dan-cat wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

It was 24 hours, reduced to 12 by lockdown. Not like you to jump in Vodka...

I didn't realise there was a rule Dan-cat. Apologies!

Postby SnookerEd25

mick745 wrote:I'll park my question for now.

I don't like the existing question; can I answer yours instead?

SNOOKER ISLAND QUIZ DESCENDS INTO ANARCHY!

Postby HappyCamper

idk what the current question is but my answer is

ronnie o'sullivan