1. Who was the first company to sponsor the Masters after Benson & Hedges?
2. What happened in every Masters final except one until 1986?
3. What did Stephen Hendry do in the 1996 Masters final that nobody had ever done before?
4. Who lost all 9 frames in their first Masters final?
5. Which player has appeared in the most Masters finals without winning one?
6. How many times has Jimmy White received a wildcard for the Masters?
7. What was different about the 2010 Masters first round?
8. Since winning the Masters, how many matches has Ding Junhui won in the event?
9. Six World Champions have won the Masters Qualifying event, who are they?
10. In 2002 Mark Davis qualified for the Masters but who did he beat in the final?
1. Who made the first 147 in the Welsh Open?
2. Mark Williams and which other Welshman have reached the final?
3. Shaun Murphy was the first player to do what in the 2007 Welsh Open?
4. Who did Andrew Higginson defeat in the 2007 semi final?
5. In 1996 who became the youngest player to reach a ranking semi final?
6. What was served to Mark Selby during his quarter final match in 2009?
7. Which three players have won the Welsh Open in the following season after losing in a World Final?
8. Which player has lost two final frame deciders in the Final?
9. Which Scot reached their first ranking semi final in the 1995 event?
10. After 9 attempts, what did Joe Swail do in 2009?
1. Which player’s only ranking tournament win was the UK Championship?
2. Who appeared in back-to-back semi finals without reaching the final despite having his opponent needing snookers in 2004?
3. What was the scoreline when Ronnie O’Sullivan walked out of his Quarter Final with Stephen Hendry?
4. Mark Williams won both his UK Championships in the same season as his two World titles. What was similar in both wins?
5. What was the age gap between Ding Junhui and Steve Davis in the 2005 final?
6. Which four players have a 100% success rate in UK Finals?
7. What did David Gray do for the 50th time in the 2004 UK Championship?
8. What is the highest break in UK Championship history?
9. What was missing from the 1991, 1996 and 2001 UK Championship?
10. Where was the first UK Championship held?
Other Ranking Events
1. How much money did Ding Junhui win for capturing the 2005 China Open?
2. Who did Mark Williams beat in the final of the 1996 Grand Prix?
3. Dominic Dale has been in two ranking finals. What did he do in both of them besides winning?
4. Graeme Dott became the first player to do what in the 2005 Malta Cup?
5. What was missing from the 2016 German Masters semi final?
6. Mark Selby and David Gray contested the 2003 Scottish Open final. Why was it their last match of the season?
7. What occurred in the first four finals of the Shanghai Masters?
8. Why did Mark Selby, John Higgins and Ding Junhui miss the 2008 Bahrain Championships?
9. Who won the first Championship League?
10. Lyu Haotian became the youngest player to do what at the 2012 International Championship?
1. Who became the first player after Joe Davis to win the World title?
2. How were the 1964-1968 World Championships decided?
3. Which two countries have hosted the World Championships?
4. What happened in the 1978 World Championships that has been ever present since?
5. What was absent from the Crucible Theatre for the first time since the Championships were moved there during the 2007 Final?
6. Who is the youngest player to win a match at the Crucible?
7. Who was Shaun Murphy’s first opponent in the 2005 World Championship?
8. What was different about the 2006 World Championship trophy but hasn’t changed since?
9. Who appeared in their last professional match at the 2000 World Championships?
10. Also at the 2000 World Championship, what nationality was represented for the first and only time?
11. Who holds the highest percentage of frames won at the Crucible?
12. What happened during the second Monday of the 2002 World Championship that has never happened outside the semi or final?
13. Who was the last player to finish 4th at the World Championship?
14. Who has appeared in the most World Finals without winning the event?
15. Stuart Bingham and Neil Robertson are the only Crucible winners to do what?
1. Which two players have been World Number 1 without being World Champion
2. Rex Williams, Joe Swail and who are the only players to get into the top 16, fall out of the 32 and then regain their top 16 spot?
3. Which player missed out on a Top 16 seeding in 2004 and 2005 after unlikely events occurred at the World Championship?
4. Stephen Maguire was the first player to do what in his first season in the Top 16?
5. Which player has won two ranking titles despite never being a Top 16 player?
- Posts: 11733
- Joined: 03 December 2009
- Location: Plymouth
- Snooker Idol: Graeme Dott
- Highest Break: 97
- Walk-On: Loco in Acapulco