1. PLAYERS: Which player's diary of his competing at the 6 Red World Snooker Championship was published online in the first week of 2010?
2. MASTERS: Who won it?
3. MASTERS: How many former champions did he beat en route.
4. MASTERS: This year was a repeat final of the 2009 match up. Which year was the last repeat Matchup?
5. WELSH OPEN: Who refereed the final of the 2010 Welsh Open?
6. WELSH OPEN: Who was formally responsible for ending home interest in the tournament?
7. WELSH OPEN: Who dropped one frame en route to the last eight?
8. CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE: Who was the defending champion going into the 2010 tournament?
9. CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE: How did he fare in the defence?
10. SEQUENCE: Ronnie O'Sullivan, Graeme Dott, Ronnie O'Sullivan - who is the next player?
11. REFEREES: What nationality is Theo Selbertinger, invited to work with World Snooker at the end of the year to work on a 2011 Ranking event?
12. SEQUENCE: Back to question 11, what is the link between the players?
13. WHO SAID: I better make a quick break for it - after denying the home fans what they wanted in early April?
14. OTHER TOURNAMENTS: Who won the Wuxi classic?
15. NATIONAL EVENTS: Who won the Irish Classic? - as a clue, he is Irish
16. SHANGHAI MASTERS: Who lost 7 frames in five matches at the tournament?
17. SHANGHAI MASTERS: What was Ronnie O'Sullivan's highest break?
18. BBC: Which event did the BBC announce to much criticism they were dropping from their schedule?
19. WORLD OPEN: Officially according to the rules what Break did Ronnie O'Sullivan make against Mark King?
20. WORLD OPEN: How many players took part in the TV stages?
21. WORLD OPEN: How many countries did they represent?
22. WORLD OPEN: Who achieved a ranking event best of a quarter-final at the World Open?
23. WORLD OPEN: What was the length for the final?
24. WORLD OPEN: True or false its the shortest format for a ranking final?
25. UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP: How many World champions did John Higgins defeat en route to the title?
26. UK CHAMPIONSHIP: Which player 'allegedly' complained that all of the Venue stages of a tournament should be on the TV after a first round exit in Telford?
27. UK CHAMPIONSHIP: The 2010 Semi-Finals were described as a 'true' UK Championship - in what way?
28. OTHER TOURNAMENT: How many players competed at the World Seniors Championship?
29. OTHER TOURNAMENT: How many were actually World Champions.
30. FAMOUS NAMES: Which legend of the game died on July 24th aged 61?
31. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS: Steve Davis was a quarter-finalist this year, which year did he last go as far as the last eight
32. UNRELATED: - What was such a coincidence about both of those World Championships?
33. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS: How many seeds crashed out in round one?
34. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: John Higgins second round exit continued a poor run of defences for the champions when was the last year a defending champion reached the one table situation?
35. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: How many countries were represented at the Crucible?
36. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Which two referees made the same mistake on the same day of the championship?
37. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Who other than Robertson was declared World Champion at the Crucible?
38. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: How many debutantes were at the Crucible 2010
39. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Who made the Most Crucible centuries?
40. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Who won three successive frames to take a match to a final session?
Deadline for answers is New Years Eve
- Posts: 3874
- Joined: 20 December 2009
- Location: Sheffield
- Highest Break: 28
- Walk-On: Vangelis 1492 Conquest of Paradise