1. Who is the reigning world champion?
2. Who did he beat in the final?
3. And by what score?
4. Which year was the last World final to have two players who hadnt been in the final before?
5. What is so different between Mark Williams and all of the other World Champions?
6. True or false the best of nine frame Final for the 2010 World Open is the shortest length in frames for a World ranking final?
7. When did the World Championship seed 16 players for the first time?
8. What was the first event outside the WC to have ranking points?
9. Who once said after going out at the Crucible 'I played s*** in my first match, s*** in my second match and besides four frames last night I played s*** in this match?
10. Janie Watkins, David Hendon and Clive Everton are all famous what?
11. Which Welshman came from winning £275 in prize money the season before to reach the quarter-finals of a world championship the year after. He fell in the first round the year after?
12. Who was the first Scottish player to play at the Crucible?
13. Who was the first Scottish player to win at the Crucible?
14. Who won the Masters without making a 50 break?
15. Who was banned for 5 years after being found guilty of match-fixing a game at the Crucible?
16. Who was the opponent in the match in question?
17. What do the 1986, 2001 and 2004 UK Finals have in common?
18. In which event might you win £72,000 in reaching the Semi-Finals?
19. Who's Crucible record from 1996 to 2000 was the following - 1996: Quarter-Finals. 1997 Second Round - 1998 Second Round - 1999 First Round - 2000 Second Round?
20. True or false Stephen Hendry at 32 was the oldest player at the 2001 Embassy World Finals?
21. Who on the Snooker circuit has the nickname James Bond?
22. Which professional's real name is Christopher. He having changed his name to make it sound more professional?
23. Has any player won their Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and Final in the same year at the Crucible by a session to spare?
24. Who once said 'I'm the World No.8 and No-one's ever heard of me?'
25. Who once described a tournament as a Mickey Mouse tournament only to make a personal apology to Mickey Mouse for any offence caused?
See whether anyone can get 25?
- Posts: 3871
- Joined: 20 December 2009
- Location: Sheffield
- Highest Break: 28
- Walk-On: Vangelis 1492 Conquest of Paradise