Post a reply

Re: Chat Gary PonTing

Postby chengdufan

I think you should tell us the answer and give McManusFan the win

Postby Juddernaut88

The last one was Joe Johnson.
Over to McManusfan to post his next question as he got the most correct.

Postby McManusFan

I asked ChatGPT to write a single sentence that sums up the spirit of snooker. I then asked it to make it's answer more outlandish (as it was dull as ditchwater). This is what it wrote:

ChatGPT wrote:Snooker is a mesmerizing ___1___of balls, where players are virtuoso ___2___, orchestrating a symphony of ___3___with the finesse of a ___4___ conjuring wonders from a ___5___-covered table.

Fill in the blanks.

Postby McManusFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:1. battle
5. Slate bed

Shall we try them out?

ChatGPT wrote:Snooker is a mesmerizing battle of balls, where players are virtuoso ___2___, orchestrating a symphony of ___3___with the finesse of a ___4___ conjuring wonders from a slate bed-covered table.

Afraid not, although I love the idea of a battle of balls :KennethWilliams;

I think you missed the dash linking 3 and covered. So the table is covered with '3'.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Can we have some clues please?

I think Kenneth Williams is involved :chin:

Postby McManusFan

Ok clue time.

ChatGPT wrote:Snooker is a mesmerizing ___1___of balls, where players are virtuoso ___2___, orchestrating a symphony of ___3___with the finesse of a ___4___ conjuring wonders from a ___5___-covered table.

1 - Almost Belgian
2 - Italian Dr. Who villain
3- Struggled writing a clue for this one, so I thought I'd give ChatGPT a go. "Wordplay's grand opus: musicality in unison."
4- Enemy of amateurs everywhere.
5- Surprisingly not baize.