Post a reply

Re: Can you spot it?

Postby SnookerEd25

You can stick yer picture up yer jacksie.

I ain’t playin’ no more :grrr:

Postby Prop

A bivalve mollusc, between the dog’s back legs.

Postby chengdufan

Prop wrote:I wonder what Chengdufan spotted in the bottom right of the original photo. It definitely looked like the head of either a frog or a newt :chin:

Could you zoom in on that section, LDS?

Good thread by the way :hatoff:

Yes, this was fun, thanks LDS. And thanks for raising this point Prop. I don't suppose it would be possible to see a zoomed in photo of the thing I spotted? We may never know what that was I guess.

Postby chengdufan

I think I'm going to need the second picture for Dan's :-)

Postby LDS

chengdufan wrote:
Prop wrote:I wonder what Chengdufan spotted in the bottom right of the original photo. It definitely looked like the head of either a frog or a newt :chin:

Could you zoom in on that section, LDS?

Good thread by the way :hatoff:

Yes, this was fun, thanks LDS. And thanks for raising this point Prop. I don't suppose it would be possible to see a zoomed in photo of the thing I spotted? We may never know what that was I guess.

The part you reference here is, I think, only on the first photo as it passes out of the shot as the camera gets closer for the 2nd pic. I wasn't gradually zooming in on one picture but actually took four pictures gradually moving closer to the target (something you have to do with butterflies as they have the tendency to flutter away at any moment).

But I've zoomed in on the part you reference in the 1st photo as much as possible and you can zoom further with your normal screen zoom:

Postby LDS

chengdufan wrote:I think I'm going to need the second picture for Dan's :-)

I think we should have a whole thread dedicated to Dan's dog, it look like a superstar in the making!

Postby chengdufan

This isn't really a can you spot it, but more can you identify it?

Spotted in the Chongqing countryside in April. I have no idea what it is.