Post a reply

Re: Who Said That?!

Postby TrevSS

"It feels like a dream," said _________ . "I've always thought what it would be like to do something like this, and I can tell you it feels so good. "There was a lot of pressure on me in the semi-finals but once I got through that I honestly believed that my name was on the cup".

Postby TrevSS

No, it's not Milkins, Silvino, Tony Jones or Johnson but you're all on the right lines with the type of player. He was a regular top 32 player but only reached the top 16 for one season and is no longer on the circuit.

Postby SnookerEd25

Chris Small perhaps?

Postby SnookerEd25

Don’t think Chaperon ever made the 16 :sad:

Postby SnookerEd25

Coming up later : a question <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

Whose wife said this :

“Before ——— became a snooker superstar, I persuaded him to have a vasectomy. I thought we couldn’t afford another child; now, of course, money isn’t a problem and we regret having done it. We have two boys and would have loved a girl. But that’s nothing you can blame on snooker - just one of those things…”

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Whose wife said this :

“Before ——— became a snooker superstar, I persuaded him to have a vasectomy. I thought we couldn’t afford another child; now, of course, money isn’t a problem and we regret having done it. We have two boys and would have loved a girl. But that’s nothing you can blame on snooker - just one of those things…”

I'll guess Griff

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Whose wife said this :

I'll guess Griff

Well you guess correctly, my good man <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

Well, Mrs. Griff (Annette), but you can ‘ave it.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Well, Mrs. Griff (Annette), but you can ‘ave it.

So you're saying Mrs. Griff's wife said it? My head is spinning

Postby chengdufan

“It is a lonely feeling seeing everyone with their ________ walking to the bus, while I’m the only one without mine. It was disappointing, but my cue came and in the end it didn’t make much difference. Hopefully I can get my _______ back and put on some new clothes for tomorrow.”

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Luggage, suitcase
Judd Trump?

Correct

Postby Juddernaut88

Well Ray I'm delighted for ___ ___ but I could cry for the gentleman sitting in the chair there