Post a reply

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Juddernaut88

SHOULD VIRGO’s REPLACEMENT BE THE FORMER PLAYER KNOWN AS THE FEAR COOK, PETER DAVID EBDON

Postby chengdufan

James Bentley wrote:The question that literally no-one is asking:

SHDVRGSRPLCMNTBTHFRMRPLYRKNWNSTHFRCKPTRDVDEBDN?

Should Virgo's replacement be the former player known as The Force OK, Peter David Ebdon?

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Maybe know one else knows this then. You may as well reveal the answer and post another question instead.

Maybe if a question runs on a bit, the setter should reveal the vowels one by one…

Just a suggestion, pending approval from the Quizmaster88

Postby James Bentley

chengdufan wrote:

Should Virgo's replacement be the former player known as The Force OK, Peter David Ebdon?

I'll give it to you because I was a bit evil putting that K in there. It's "Should Virgo's replacement be the former player know as The Force, AKA Peter David Ebdon?"

I didn't know he was known as The Force until I looked at his Wikipedia entry, which I now do frequently for all my Peter Ebdon-related questions.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Maybe know one else knows this then. You may as well reveal the answer and post another question instead.

Maybe if a question runs on a bit, the setter should reveal the vowels one by one…

Just a suggestion, pending approval from the Quizmaster88

Sounds like a good idea <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

James Bentley wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

I'll give it to you because I was a bit evil putting that K in there. It's "Should Virgo's replacement be the former player know as The Force, AKA Peter David Ebdon?"

I didn't know he was known as The Force until I looked at his Wikipedia entry, which I now do frequently for all my Peter Ebdon-related questions.

I had no idea his middle name was David - that DVD thing was really throwing me :hmmm:

Postby James Bentley

SnookerEd25 wrote:
James Bentley wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

I had no idea his middle name was David - that DVD thing was really throwing me :hmmm:

You mean you haven't memorized Peter Ebdon's Wikipedia entry? Shocking if true.

Postby chengdufan

First three words are correct, but Dan is not the forum member we're looking for

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:First three words are correct, but Dan is not the forum member we're looking for

:chuckle:

Apologies, I did an Iranu

Postby chengdufan

That's right! I forgot I'd got the question right and left it a couple of days before setting a new one.

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:That's right! I forgot I'd got the question right and left it a couple of days before setting a new one.

JSTSCRLSSTTHSLVL

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Just so careless at this level

It really is

<ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

rekoons wrote:Should there be a shot clock in more events?

And the answer is NO

Correct :)

Postby SnookerEd25

80s/90s snookering siblings from Neath :

STVNDSNNWBRY

Postby Juddernaut88

Steve and san Newbury

I've heard of Steve Newbury but I didn't know he had a sibling that played snooker and I don't know his name :( San is an ambitious effort.
Last edited by Juddernaut88 on 28 Sep 2021, edited 1 time in total.