Post a reply

Re: Never Ending General Knowledge

Postby SnookerEd25

June!

June 19th, a birthday my wife shares with Mark Selby (& B**** #%€$ J****** :grrr:)

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Then why say he's close lol. July 10th?

I said closest.

You are now the correct month.

Three more guesses and if nobody’s right the closest will win.

Postby Iranu

Nope but you’re still the closest with July 10th so you take it.

Amelia Earhart was last seen on 2nd July 1936 departing from Lae in New Guinea. Her last known position was near the Nukumanu Islands.

Postby Juddernaut88

In the 1997-1998 football premier league season. 3 players were joint leading scorers that season. Who were they?

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:In the 1997-1998 football premier league season. 3 players were joint leading scorers that season. Who were they?

Alan Shearer
Dwight Yorke
Teddy Sheringham?

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:In the 1997-1998 football premier league season. 3 players were joint leading scorers that season. Who were they?

Alan Shearer
Dwight Yorke
Teddy Sheringham?

Nope Shearer was injured for most of the season. It was Sheringhams first season at Manchester United and he only scored 9 league goals. Dwight Yorke managed 12 in his final season at Aston Villa.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Alan Shearer
Dwight Yorke
Teddy Sheringham?

Nope Shearer was injured for most of the season. It was Sheringhams first season at Manchester United and he only scored 9 league goals. Dwight Yorke managed 12 in his final season at Aston Villa.

Wow. Not even one!

Well, I know Arsenal did the double that season, but I'm sure they spread their goals around; Wright was injured for most of the second half, Anelka replaced him but struggled initially.

Bergkamp *possibly*, Dion Dublin could be a wildcard, and oh hell - Michael Owen surely?

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Alan Shearer
Dwight Yorke
Teddy Sheringham?

Wow. Not even one!

Well, I know Arsenal did the double that season, but I'm sure they spread their goals around; Wright was injured for most of the second half, Anelka replaced him but struggled initially.

Bergkamp *possibly*, Dion Dublin could be a wildcard, and oh hell - Michael Owen surely?

2 of 3 correct