Post a reply

Re: Never Ending General Knowledge

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Patiently waiting for a question on something very good.

Iranu's turn I think

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu given permission for someone else to ask a question so I shall do it. Love me for a reason was a big track in the 90s by which UK not band?

Postby James Bentley

Juddernaut88 wrote:Iranu given permission for someone else to ask a question so I shall do it. Love me for a reason was a big track in the 90s by which UK not band?

It was one of those godawful Irish boybands, wasn't it? So a toss-up between two. Boyzone?

Postby Juddernaut88

James Bentley wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Iranu given permission for someone else to ask a question so I shall do it. Love me for a reason was a big track in the 90s by which UK not band?

It was one of those godawful Irish boybands, wasn't it? So a toss-up between two. Boyzone?

Correct :hatoff:

Postby HappyCamper

Osman I was the first sultan of which transcontinental empire, it lasted for six centuries before it's desolution after the first world war?

Postby chengdufan

Prop wrote:Georgi Hagi (sp)

Correct!
I was lucky enough to watch Hagi once when he visited Burnden Park playing for Brecia in the Anglo-Italian Cup. I think it was a 3-3 draw, but my memory might be playing tricks on me.

Postby Prop

chengdufan wrote:
Prop wrote:Georgi Hagi (sp)

Correct!
I was lucky enough to watch Hagi once when he visited Burnden Park playing for Brecia in the Anglo-Italian Cup. I think it was a 3-3 draw, but my memory might be playing tricks on me.

Great player. Great era, as well. I used to love watching Football Italia on Channel 4. Baggio, Maldini, Signori... those were the days!

Paul Ince joined Inter Milan in 1995 after 6 years as Man Utd’s unflappable midfield general. Two years later he ‘did a Judas’ and joined Liverpool. Which club did he move to after Liverpool?

Postby Juddernaut88

Arsenal and Manchester United met in the 2005 FA cup final. It went all the way to penalties. Who was the only player that missed a penalty in the shootout?

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Arsenal and Manchester United met in the 2005 FA cup final. It went all the way to penalties. Who was the only player that missed a penalty in the shootout?

Was it Roy Keane?