Post a reply

Re: Never Ending General Knowledge

Postby James Bentley

Iranu wrote:Chuck Norris

Correct! There was a Missing In Action 2 (a prequel) and a Missing In Action 3 (a sequel) as well.

Postby Iranu

Never heard of it but it had the air of a B-movie action legend about it. My next guess would have been JCVD!

Postby Iranu

Chuck Norris’s last film credit to date was in The Expendables 2 in 2012.

What were the three highest grossing films worldwide that year?

Postby James Bentley

I'd be amazed if there wasn't an MCU film in there. Unfortunately I'm hopeless with recent-ish dates (yeah, I count 2012 as recent) but I know Iron Man was 2008. So it's one from quite early on. The first Captain America must have been around that time, so maybe that one?

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Are Skyfall and Dark knight Rises 2 of them?

Guess them with another film and find out!

Postby Juddernaut88

My knowledge with films is pretty poor overall.
Skyfall, Dark knight Rises and The Avengers? There's been so many Avengers films so I don't know if one was in 2012 and what the title was.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:My knowledge with films is pretty poor overall.
Skyfall, Dark knight Rises and The Avengers? There's been so many Avengers films so I don't know if one was in 2012 and what the title was.

Correct! The Avengers (released as Marvel’s Avengers Assemble in the UK) was the first Marvel teamup film and the number one grossig film of 2012 worldwide.

1. The Avengers >$1,500,000,000
2. Skyfall >$1,100,000,000
3. The Dark Knight Rises >$1,000,000,000

Edit: missed a few zeros!
Last edited by Iranu on 01 Aug 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Juddernaut88

This is one for our WWF/WWE fans, The main event at Wrestlemania 16 was a fatal 4 way elimination match featuring Triple H, The Rock, Mankind and who else?