Post a reply

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:Both mataches today go to a decider


Correct :hatoff:
Afternoon one didn't but always a chance this evening's match might.

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby SnookerEd25

Spot on <ok>

And the answer, of course, is Higgins (spoiler alert)

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Juddernaut88

McManusFan wrote:Last Night's match was amazing.


Correct :hatoff: It's definitely one of the best matches in the 2020's so far.

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby McManusFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Last Night's match was amazing.


Correct :hatoff: It's definitely one of the best matches in the 2020's so far.


Couldn't agree more. I'll set the next one in a minute.

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby SnookerEd25

McManusFan wrote:Sponsor Slogans:

CZYHYCN


Bless you.

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:Iranu has it. A really awful slogan, doesn't mean anything! It's just a pun on buck that doesn't work.

Cazoo yeah it is!

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Back to baulk.

Great undiscovered concept album from Amy Winehouse and Chas & Dave.

One that Selby took all too literally!

Correct

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby SnookerEd25

Prop wrote:Back to baulk.

Great undiscovered concept album from Amy Winehouse and Chas & Dave.


pmsl

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby Prop

chengdufan wrote:It's so satisfying to see Mark Selby all at sea


Chengdufan is correct!

And in case anyone was wondering, I posted that before Selby made his statement about his mental health. It was in context of his match.

Apologies for the late confirmation.

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby chengdufan

McManusFan wrote:Enjoy Wataching the shoot out and milking forward to it.

Correct!
I often milk forwards when faced with viewing pleasure

Re: The Missing Vowels Quiz!

Postby McManusFan

chengdufan wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Enjoy Wataching the shoot out and milking forward to it.

Correct!
I often milk forwards when faced with viewing pleasure


At first I thought it was I'm looking, but then I thought to myself, "I bet Chengdufan loves a good milking".


   

cron