Post a reply

Re: Never Ending General Knowledge

Postby SnookerEd25

You’re all leaping around the capital without hitting the spot! :chuckle:

Not many left now…

Postby HappyCamper

Danish businessman and current owner of Charlton Athletic Thomas Sandgaard is the founder of Zynex inc, a company in which high tech industry?

Postby chengdufan

I want to say the manufacture of electronics used in medicine, but can't recall the correct terminology, hope you know what I'm getting at.
The company name sounds like a prescription medicine.

Postby HappyCamper

Correct. Biotechnology: Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus is how it's described on the company's NASDAQ listing.

Postby James Bentley

xeno-, foreign, -bot, robot; so I would guess some sort of tiny electromechanical device introduced into the bloodstream to effect some desirable medical change, such as removal of cancerous cells? Is the technology for that sort of thing there yet? I don't know really. But it's surely not far away.

Postby chengdufan

James Bentley wrote:xeno-, foreign, -bot, robot; so I would guess some sort of tiny electromechanical device introduced into the bloodstream to effect some desirable medical change, such as removal of cancerous cells? Is the technology for that sort of thing there yet? I don't know really. But it's surely not far away.

Sound logic. Not the answer I'm looking for though.