Topic locked

Re: *Championship League WINNERS GROUP 2010*

Postby Wildey

im very interested to see Trump playing this week being out of the WC should mean he gives it his best shot.

i reckon the scinario that is not what we want is Marco fu winning the title.

Postby Wildey

i hope Dave Hendon as a blogger tells Higgins this week what a tit brain pin end he is and in future put his pea brain in gear before opening his fat gob.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote: I think Fu has to be beaten by anyone who wants to do well in this group ...

you dont say lol

Fu in first in frame 4 with a great chance around the black spot but theres a pack splitter to be made and fu not the greatest with that.

Postby Wildey

fu split the pack but had a difficult centre pocket pot whitch he missed at 40-0 up now trump in with that chance to win the match and a great chance aswell.

Postby Monique

GJtheaussiestud wrote:poor scheduling to have this a few days before china

Not exactly. It's a big asset for those contesting in there to have competitive snooker against top competition before a ranker. Especially after a 2 months break.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:

Not exactly. It's a big asset for those contesting in there to have competitive snooker against top competition before a ranker. Especially after a 2 months break.

yes but doesn't help with jetlag lol

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:

yes but doesn't help with jetlag lol

my thoughts exactly

Postby Wildey

there needs to be a rethink on structural of tournament snookerfan mentioned having the UK in mid december when everyone flying around like headless chickens getting things ready for christmas is not ideal and having a long time without any snooker between World Qualifiers and this week was also stupid they could have played this end of last week.

Postby Wildey

GJ

no messing you need to have a word with him ive seen mop heads looking more cool than that.

Postby GJ

he never has it like that in ranking events maybe he doesnt realise this is broadcast live online

<laugh> ;)

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:he never has it like that in ranking events maybe he doesnt realise this is broadcast live online

<laugh> ;)

I'm sure he won't notice the 3 or 4 cameras in the room :redneck:

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:he never has it like that in ranking events maybe he doesnt realise this is broadcast live online

<laugh> ;)

is it a Australian thing

<laugh>

Postby Monique

Well believe it or not this is Neil's "natural". He's naturally curly and has to work hard with the straightener to get his "usual" look. I guess he didn't fancy it for this one, especially as it would have meant getting up at least 1/2 hour earlier! <cool>

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Well believe it or not this is Neil's "natural". He's naturally curly and has to work hard with the straightener to get his "usual" look. I guess he didn't fancy it for this one, especially as it would have meant getting up at least 1/2 hour earlier! <cool>

GJ was right then he got out of bed on to the table lol

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:Well believe it or not this is Neil's "natural". He's naturally curly and has to work hard with the straightener to get his "usual" look. I guess he didn't fancy it for this one, especially as it would have meant getting up at least 1/2 hour earlier! <cool>

i now go for the short shaved hairstyle myself saves any hassle <cool> :)

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

i now go for the short shaved hairstyle myself saves any hassle <cool> :)

you used to have the Nadal look so you gone for the hair clippers then lol