Topic locked

Re: 2010 Championship League Snooker - Group 7

Postby Cheesyman99

rocket_ron wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:poor miss on 32 :mood:

:excited: :excited: :D :D

you are here, thought i was discussing this match with myself for a min. where is everyone :(

The same place as where the audience are...

Postby Wildey

Steve Davis having a nightmare 3 matches played 1 frame won with his china open being distinguished already he wont have had good thoughts going to the crucible.

Ebdon 2nd in the table Williams 1st and Swail who hasn't won a match and also won only 1 frame to come.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:Steve Davis having a nightmare 3 matches played 1 frame won with his china open being distinguished already he wont have had good thoughts going to the crucible.

Ebdon 2nd in the table Williams 1st and Swail who hasn't won a match and also won only 1 frame to come.

Seeming as the Crucible is his living room, I don'tn think he'll mind too much ;)

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Steve Davis having a nightmare 3 matches played 1 frame won with his china open being distinguished already he wont have had good thoughts going to the crucible.

Seeming as the Crucible is his living room, I don'tn think he'll mind too much ;)

Na he was pushed into the kitchen, Hendry has the living room ;)

Postby Wildey

Peter Ebdon's anual Form has returned unfortunately it was a week early and therefore his place in the top 16 is Over :wave:

Postby Casey

Ding, Williams, Ebdon and Cope. Nice <ok> Only one can go through of course, I think Ding will be relaxed enough but the rest NEED to get through or else its bye bye to the PL