Topic locked

Re: 2010 Championship League Snooker - Group 7

Postby Cheesyman99

Bourne wrote:
case_master wc wrote:
Bourne wrote:Cope's shirt rofl

Where are you watching it?

Betfair Live Vid.

MY Dad has an account which I usually use but he's not here and I don't know his password.
He wont tell me it because he says he can't trust me. He says he reckons I'd end up losing all his money betting on Holt winning the World Championships. <doh>

Postby Bourne

Cheesyman99 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
case_master wc wrote:
Bourne wrote:Cope's shirt rofl

Where are you watching it?

Betfair Live Vid.

MY Dad has an account which I usually use but he's not here and I don't know his password.
He wont tell me it because he says he can't trust me. He says he reckons I'd end up losing all his money betting on Holt winning the World Championships. <doh>

Betting is for mugs son, always remember that and you'll go far <ok> Especially since you'd waste it all on Holt :evilgrin1:

Postby Wildey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Some bum off the street I reckon, doesn’t have much of a clue

is he irish ?

jesus that sounds like a dig but it was a serious question lol

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Sounds Irish bro.

must be someone that works on RTE in ireland then surely or a competition winner. but case is right he has no idea and ive never herd his voice before.

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:

must be someone that works on RTE in ireland then surely or a competition winner. but case is right he has no idea and ive never herd his voice before.

He is indeed although I don’t recognise his voice, probably some random journalist

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:<laugh> what a baby

yes i dont like to see that it sais a lot about players mindset and weakness in his game.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

He is indeed although I don’t recognise his voice, probably some random journalist

ill go through snooker scene to see if i can pick out a irish jerno they got working there <laugh> .

normally you got Everton,Hendon,Yates and Foulds doing CL.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Equally though, it kinda shows he cares. But he rushed so many shots at the end of that frame.

Yea your right in that respect but showing that to ebdon is a red rag to a bull normally but hes going well in frame 4 leading 50-19 with his highest break of the match 49.