Topic locked

Re: 6 Reds World Championships

Postby Casey

Is he playing Mark Williams? He has said several times he didn’t like Williams from when he was back in the qualifying days.

Postby GJ

case_master wc wrote:Is he playing Mark Williams? He has said several times he didn’t like Williams from when he was back in the qualifying days.

he is playing williams and oneball says his loyalties dont stretch that far and he wants williams to beat johny LSD

<laugh>

Postby kostasmad

Haha I remeber John saying he disliked Williams. To be frank although a great player, Williams never had many fans. Especially the Welsh always rooting more for Stevens than Wiliams. He doesn have a big base of fans...

Postby Roland

You'd be surprised. I mean obviously there's me but I've met plenty of Williams fans in my time. We are true fans though, we don't base who we support on looks or whether they are a nice person, we base it on the snooker :afro:

Postby kostasmad

Haha. I havent never met Williams. I have met Stevens and as thousands others would say he is a top bloke. Even when you see the guy in the program like Question of Sport in BBC you got to love him.Genuine nice guy. In his timehe was a very good player. A bit unlucky to come to the scene when tremendous players around but still won 2 from the big 3 and some other smaller events. As for Williams, I was never a fan but yes, he was a tremendous player....

Postby Wildey

haha he might be live on Eurosport

omg just think if he beat Mark .

Postby GJ

Mitchell Mann 2-5 Matthew Stevens (38-2, 0-50, 1-40, 10-34, 0-53, 57-4, 0-55)

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Mitchell who?

mitchelin man's son lol

Postby GJ

williams is losing ...

Postby GJ

BREAKING NEWS

Hi guy's, I got hammered 5-0

I had chances in the first, second & fifth frames, didn't take them, & the big man dished. Not too worry. My aim was to qualify for the last 64, I done that. I can't complain, I'm only back playing & it was good to be in the mix again.

Let me just say this please, which is thanks to all of you who have posted nice words my way, much appreciated this end.

Keep Smiling,

John LSD

Postby Wildey

Mark Williams 5-0 John McBride (39-27, 38-0, 48-0, 48-4, 52-7)

it was always a tough ask for him playing mark but hes done well reaching the knockout stage..

mark next plays Liam Highfield

and Reane Evans stil going strong she beat Kieran McMahon 5-3 and next plays Andrew Pagett which is a tougher match but it would be great if she had a wild card rather than Jimmy for the masters.....the list of better players for the masters is endless.

Mark Williams as twice world champion and twice Masters Champion didnt get a wild card last year.

Postby rebecca

LIAM HIGHFIELD IS THE DUDE WHO I THOUGHT WAS ROBBO YESTERDAY!!!

He wasn't half bad looking..

Anyways, how's Stevens doing?

I'm going again tomorrow <cool>

Postby rebecca

Ah intercourse

rofl
I still find that amusing..

Yera, maybe I'll see the Highfield fella.. *cough cough*

Postby Lucky

Stephen Hendry 2-5 Marcus Campbell
Matthew Stevens 2-5 Aditya Mehta
Adam Duffy 5-4 Ken Doherty
Ricky Walden 4-5 Ian Glover
Mark Davis 5-2 Jamie Cope

Some suprising results! Last 16 currently -

Barry Hawkins 2-2 Marcus Campbell
Ryan Day 5-1 Andrew Pagett
Mark Williams 3-1 Jason Waters
Aditya Mehta 2-1 Adam Duffy
Mark King 3-0 Ian Glover
Nigel Bond 1-2 John Higgins
Joe Swail 1-1 Mario Fernandez
Mark Davis 1-2 Mark Joyce

Postby rebecca

Hmm.. I think that guy that beat Stevens was playing Higgins last night.. or wait, that's not possible is it, they were different groups..

Never mind!

Go on Ryan Day! I root for him now <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

rebecca wrote:Hmm.. I think that guy that beat Stevens was playing Higgins last night.. or wait, that's not possible is it, they were different groups..

Never mind!

Go on Ryan Day! I root for him now <laugh>

Hmmm why Ryan Day???? :huh: nice guy in fairness

Postby rebecca

Just cause I met him <laugh> And he was really sound
Ronnie and Stevens would still be my main faves, then Robbo.. haha I'm still really annoyed it wasn't him yesterday!

Postby Lucky

John Higgins v Mark King

Mark Williams v Adam Duffy

Mark Davis v Swail/Joyce

Barry Hawkins v Ryan Day

Quarter final line up for tomorrow <ok>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:There had to be a reason why GJ had gone quiet :chin:

i was busy elsewhere <ok>

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:There had to be a reason why GJ had gone quiet :chin:

i was busy elsewhere <ok>

;)

Postby GJ

rebecca wrote:LIAM HIGHFIELD IS THE DUDE WHO I THOUGHT WAS ROBBO YESTERDAY!!!

He wasn't half bad looking..

Anyways, how's Stevens doing?

I'm going again tomorrow <cool>

same hairstyle and gold waistcoat thats all that is similar to robbo

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:Mark Williams 5-0 John McBride (39-27, 38-0, 48-0, 48-4, 52-7)

it was always a tough ask for him playing mark but hes done well reaching the knockout stage..

mark next plays Liam Highfield

and Reane Evans stil going strong she beat Kieran McMahon 5-3 and next plays Andrew Pagett which is a tougher match but it would be great if she had a wild card rather than Jimmy for the masters.....the list of better players for the masters is endless.

Mark Williams as twice world champion and twice Masters Champion didnt get a wild card last year.

Did you watch any of it yesterday? Did you see the announcer forgot Andrew Paggett's name? <laugh>

And the commentator said Reane Evens was going out with Mark Allen, then corrected himself. Then later said; "Oh, we've just heard they've split up. Sorry about that."

<doh>
Last edited by SnookerFan on 18 Dec 2009, edited 1 time in total.