Re: 2010 Wuxi Classic

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:Selby's going down in the next. <doh>

bit early its only 61-0 lol

Ah a new season a new term of crying out.... <laugh>

yes new season

god im excited about whats to come im sure i will disagree with things barry does but the buck stops with him and he will i think quickly correct mistakes he makes.

its all change and its new.

Postby Roland

bullocks, 4-3 to Pengfai

Postby Wildey

Selby 3-4 Pengfei
Day 4-3 Yu Delu

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:bullocks, 4-3 to Pengfai

yes Selby wont lose a frame against hendry this week it seems ;) <laugh>

Postby Roland

Mark Selby 13-5 Stephen Hendry

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:Mark Selby 13-5 Stephen Hendry

Was that a challenge match or something?

Postby Roland

It was a challenge match with the winner to face ROS :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Pengfei has won 4 frames on the spin to put out the masters champion and now faces fellow china man seeded 3 Ding Junhui.

Postby SnookerFan

I just heard Selby lost to Tian Pingfei. Another big scalp by the Chinese lad. Did Selby miss a black?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote: Did Selby miss a black?

rofl

Postby Wildey

Friday 4 June 2010

6.00am

QF1 Mark Allen v Marco Fu
QF2 Shaun Murphy v Stephen Hendry

12.30pm

QF3 Ding Junhui v Ryan Day
QF4 Joe Perry v Tian Pengfei

Joe Perry has For whatever Reason not only Replaced Carter in the draw but got seeded through to the Quarter Finals ahead of Selby,Hendry,Ryan Day,Marco Fu and Liang Wenbo who are all ahead of him in the Rankings.

Postby Wildey

in a high quality performance Shaun Murphy defeated Stephen Hendry 5-1 with Breaks of 100,86,86,86 and 68 limiting Hendry in the 5 frames he lost to 2 points and in the frame Hendry won Murphy made a 40 Break but Hendry won with a 73 Break.

in the other match A Closer Encounter of equally high quality its 3-3 between Allen and Fu with Allen making breaks of 76,68 and 65 and Marco making Breaks of 131 and 75.

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:in a high quality performance Shaun Murphy defeated Stephen Hendry 5-1 with Breaks of 100,86,86,86 and 68 limiting Hendry in the 5 frames he lost to 2 points and in the frame Hendry won Murphy made a 40 Break but Hendry won with a 73 Break.

in the other match A Closer Encounter of equally high quality its 3-3 between Allen and Fu with Allen making breaks of 76,68 and 65 and Marco making Breaks of 131 and 75.

2points in 5 frames :redneck: At least he wasn't missing all over the show then. 5 breaks over 60 for Murphy, this is why I have tipped him to do well in the PTC. He takes these events more seriously than others...remember pot black and the world series

Postby Wildey

no i can take that any day if you dont get chances nothing you can do..

if he had got on a colour from the 2 pot reds he had who knows it could have been 3-3 instead of 5-1 nothing you can do when 1 player at the table.

obviously we don't know the quality of safeties and did Murphy get in from a long pot or a butchered safety shot.

Postby Wildey

live scoring is back and pengfei is doing a very good fist of building on that dubious victory over Ronnie.

Ding 4-1 Day
Perry 1-3 Pengfei.

For Live Scoring as good as is possible keep it at snooker island

Postby Wildey

Ding Junhui has completed a 5-2 win over Ryan Day and books a semi final against Perry or Pengfei.

Postby Monique

Well, it's against Tian (Wild when will you learn that Chinese put the first name last? It is actually considered very rude to use the first name in China unless you are a close friend or relative)

Postby Wildey

pengfei is like my brother ;)

Postby Wildey

Murphy carried on his form with a 6-1 demolition of Defending Champion Mark Allen

Postby Wildey

not at all surprisingly Ding leading Tian(is that better mon ;) ) 4-0 on his way to a mouthwatering encounter with Murphy.

Postby Wildey

Ding Junhui is well on the way to winning his second Wuxi Classic after his 2008 Triumph after the First session in a best of 17 frame match he leads Shaun Murphy 6-2

Postby Roland

Live scoring says they're under way.

Ding racing to the line it would seem. 7-2 now.

Postby Roland

8-3 and I'm off out. Congratulations to Ding, can't see him losing from here. If Murphy gets a second wind and gets to something like 8-6 he'll start to go for impossible pots and let Ding in again. Murphy is in first in the next but surely it's too late now.

Postby Bourne

So how many ranking points does Ding get for winning this ?