Topic locked

Re: Championship League Winners Group!!!!

Postby Bourne

Chance for Stevens here to reach the Premier League ...

You can't believe that missed black though, goodness me, easiest pot possible ...

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:with the black on the spot it just got easier

Quality's been poor but it's made for an interesting match.

Postby Bourne

What a week or two for Stevens, 10-9 over O'Brien on the last black, PTC semi, wins CL group 7 and this winners group to make the PL ... £30,000+ helps too !

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:What a week or two for Stevens, 10-9 over O'Brien on the last black, wins CL group 7 and this winners group to make the PL ... £30,000+ helps too !

lets hope the good run continues for one more match :D

Postby Wildey

Matthew Stay home get some rest dont bother going to Manchester because you wont last a day <ok>

Postby kostasmad

Not only that...he has won 13 for the3 last 14 games in cl...It doesnt get any better than that...

PL, back to top-16 and most important back on form....Couldnt believe i would say that again, but he is back.... :D

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:Not only that...he has won 13 for the3 last 14 games in cl...It doesnt get any better than that...

PL, back to top-16 and most important back on form....Couldnt believe i would say that again, but he is back.... :D

back on form and getting stuffed by Hendry Perfect stuff <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:He seemed genuinelly chuffed too, and knackered, non-stop travelling for him for the next 48 hours or so <ok>

yup on a plane off a plane get cue out put cue away and fly home monday night yes non stop traveling and not stopping long <ok>

Postby kostasmad

honestly he can get the visa or not? I really hope he does cause he is on form...Hendry is probably praying not to be there on time...

I took the visa for china in 1 day but i paid something extra....visa express that is

Postby Bourne

kostasmad wrote:honestly he can get the visa or not? I really hope he does cause he is on form...Hendry is probably praying not to be there on time...

I took the visa for china in 1 day but i paid something extra....visa express that is

If getting this visa costs him £30k then it shouldn't be a problem for him ;)

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:honestly he can get the visa or not? I really hope he does cause he is on form...Hendry is probably praying not to be there on time...

Hendry will hope hes there i hope hes there i love nothing better that stuffing form players not much fun beating Mugs <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:

Hendry will hope hes there i hope hes there i love nothing better that stuffing form players not much fun beating Mugs <ok>

Mugs thrashed him in the Welsh Open 4-2 :)

Postby kostasmad

"Looks like I am in The Premier League Snooker then :) can not complain at that, thank you to everybody for the messages of support, it really does help. Manchester to get my visa in the morning then onto China"

Stevens facebook page....

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:"Looks like I am in The Premier League Snooker then :) can not complain at that, thank you to everybody for the messages of support, it really does help. Manchester to get my visa in the morning then onto China"

a previes of Stevens Facebook Page Monday.

"rubbish got stuffed by Hendry never mind onwards to Sheffield" then some massive excuse of being Knackered Cobblers <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:
kostasmad wrote:"Looks like I am in The Premier League Snooker then :) can not complain at that, thank you to everybody for the messages of support, it really does help. Manchester to get my visa in the morning then onto China"

a previes of Stevens Facebook Page Monday.

"rubbish got stuffed by Hendry never mind onwards to Sheffield" then some massive excuse of being Knackered Cobblers <laugh>

rofl rofl rofl

You are brilliant Wild <laugh> that's going in the pile

Postby Wildey

in all honesty he did fully deserve the win this week it was no fluke and this group was full of class acts and he came out on top.

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:in all honesty he did fully deserve the win this week it was no fluke and this group was full of class acts and he came out on top.

I know it's only the Championship League, but I'm absolutely delighted he won all the same, cos that was a quality line-up...