Topic locked

Re: Championship League Group 6!!!!

Postby Bourne

Well that break of 46 won't win any prizes for great positioning, but no doubting his potting ability. Adv JT.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Well that break of 46 won't win any prizes for great positioning, but no doubting his potting ability. Adv JT.

Trump reminds me of a teenage hendry brilliant potter but positioning took a lot to be desired.

but the emphasis is on teenager Hendry developed far quicker from there.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Well that break of 46 won't win any prizes for great positioning, but no doubting his potting ability. Adv JT.

Trump reminds me of a teenage hendry brilliant potter but positioning took a lot to be desired.

but the emphasis is on teenager Hendry developed far quicker from there.

I ain't gona disagree with you for a second there, Hendo was already a world champ by this time ...

Postby Bourne

:huh2:
Making good starts at the minute but still having problems as of yesterday in killing frames off, lots of 30s, 40s, 50s but when you play these guys at the top level, you are gona get burnt.

Postby Wildey

Problem with young players they practice with mates and Players that play a similar Game...

he could do with Practicing with Tough Match Players.

Postby SnookerFan

bucking hell. Has he ever made a frame winning break in his life? <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Well they're both at it now, 32 from Trump is countered by 39 from Liang but should have been more.
JT wins the battle of minds in safeties and has a second chance, but one red very safe ...

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:

intercoursing hell. Has he ever made a frame winning break in his life? <laugh>

<laugh>

And good point wild, when I went to SWSA jamie jones was there playing with his friend. Wasnt really good match practice <cool>

Postby Bourne

Tell you what i've been impressed with JT's safety game the last 24 hours, come on a long way since the last time I saw him in action, not one-dimensional at all.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Tell you what i've been impressed with JT's safety game the last 24 hours, come on a long way since the last time I saw him in action, not one-dimensional at all.

there was one frame yesterday whitch impressed me :eek:

he layed 4 or 5 snookers and it was intelligent knowledge of angles

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Tell you what i've been impressed with JT's safety game the last 24 hours, come on a long way since the last time I saw him in action, not one-dimensional at all.

there was one frame yesterday whitch impressed me :eek:

he layed 4 or 5 snookers and it was intelligent knowledge of angles

Yeh laid 5 in a row and Mark got out of them all ! Anyway Liang wins three in a row to take it 3-1, Judd only himself to blame really, that frame-ball brown in the third was a good 5/10 pot and had nothing to lose since he was 22 up 22 on. Ah well.

Postby Wildey

Allen 3-0 Davis
Wenbo 3-1 Trump

Latest Table

-----------------------P W L F A
Stephen Lee----------4 3 1 11 7
Mark Allen-----------4 2 2 10 6
Liang Wenbo---------4 2 2 10 9
Judd Trump----------4 2 2 9 10

Matthew Stevens-----4 2 2 8 8
Mark King------------4 2 2 6 8