Topic locked

Re: Championship League Group 6!!!!

Postby Bourne

Looks like 2-0, he's just shutting Judd out at the moment, playing conditions aren't helping it's so heavy.

Postby Bourne

Wow Matthew in serene form, on 40, pots black and gets a great split on the reds ... but one red trickles in the middle pocket ! Can Judd take advantage ...?

Postby Bourne

He sure can :) OK the reds were pretty nice but Judd never looked like missing and that's the sort of thing you want to see at crucial stages of big matches <ok> 2-1 Stevens

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:He sure can :) OK the reds were pretty nice but Judd never looked like missing and that's the sort of thing you want to see at crucial stages of big matches <ok> 2-1 Stevens

dont kid yourself this is a big match lol

since hes won this event before theres been 13 Ranking tournament and Trump made 1 last 16 <doh>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:He sure can :) OK the reds were pretty nice but Judd never looked like missing and that's the sort of thing you want to see at crucial stages of big matches <ok> 2-1 Stevens

since hes won this event before theres been 13 Ranking tournament and Trump made 1 last 16 <doh>

I'm not I meant that I want to see when he's playing in big matches <ok>
Typical wild always looking for negatives during JT matches :seif: <doh> :wild2:

Looks like 2-2 shortly :D

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

I'm not I meant that I want to see when he's playing in big matches <ok>
Typical wild always looking for negatives during JT matches :seif: <doh> :wild2:

Looks like 2-2 shortly :D

we all know how well he can play we all know how brilliant he is i want more than that from him start converting brilliance in to proper results

Postby Bourne

Another immense pot on the blue.
Funny old game though, Stevens just one or two shots away from being dead cert for 3-0 and Judd had done very little wrong ... now it's about to go Desmond and Stevens hasn't potted a ball since !

Postby Wildey

Trump 3-2 Stevens

Latest Table

-----------------------P W L F A
Judd Trump----------2 2 0 6 4
Mark King------------1 1 0 3 0
Liang Wenbo---------1 1 0 3 2
Stephen Lee----------1 1 0 3 2

Mark Allen-----------2 0 2 4 6
Mark Davis-----------1 0 1 2 3
Matthew Stevens-----2 0 2 2 6

Postby GJ

matthew played well as phil yates said what can you do he played a spilt when potting the blue and the red went in and the fluke in the last frame summed up matthews luck well done trump <ok> :wave:

i optimistic from what i have seen for stevens world qualifier

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:matthew played well as phil yates said what can you do he played a spilt when potting the blue and the red went in and the fluke in the last frame summed up matthews luck well done trump <ok> :wave:

i optimistic from what i have seen for stevens world qualifier

yes hes playing well enough but without real pressure.

making the crucible for first time since 2008 is pressure with a capital P.

Postby Wildey

Mark King 3-2 Liang Wenbo

Latest Table

Mark King------------2 2 0 6 2
Liang Wenbo---------2 1 1 5 5

Mark Allen-----------2 0 2 4 6

Postby Bourne

Come on Judd :D Stevens looked a cert for 3-0 so to get out of that with the points is a big plus. Played pretty flawless snooker from that moment on in the third frame and a different level to what he was doing against Davis so all systems go :)

Postby Wildey

Allen 3-0 King

Latest Table

Mark King------------3 2 1 6 5
Mark Allen-----------3 1 2 7 6

Postby Wildey

Mark Davis 3-2 Stephen Lee

Latest Table

Mark King------------3 2 1 6 5
Mark Allen-----------3 1 2 7 6
Mark Davis-----------2 1 1 5 5
Stephen Lee----------2 1 1 5 5

Postby Bourne

Judd 2-0 up, 40 odd up 3rd frame, 40 odd up 4th frame, now Desmond. This is so frustrating but perfect example of you getting punished if you don't kill frames off.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Judd 2-0 up, 40 odd up 3rd frame, 40 odd up 4th frame, now Desmond. This is so frustrating but perfect example of you getting punished if you don't kill frames off.

2-2

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Judd 2-0 up, 40 odd up 3rd frame, 40 odd up 4th frame, now Desmond. This is so frustrating but perfect example of you getting punished if you don't kill frames off.

Judd just wants to keep the run of 3-2 wins going :D

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

Judd just wants to keep the run of 3-2 wins going :D

:idea: