Topic locked

Re: Chinalife Xingpai Hainan Classic

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:talking of hair, wasn't Ronnie supposed to be playing in this?

No.

And Dennis Taylor?

the big name to replace Ronnie :john:

Postby SnookerFan

wheelsofsteel wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:talking of hair, wasn't Ronnie supposed to be playing in this?

No.

And Dennis Taylor?

That's not fair. Everybody puts on a bit of weight when they get older. :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

wheelsofsteel wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:

No.

And Dennis Taylor?

rubbish. I've just seen the same internet rumours you guys saw about Dennis Taylor playing in China. rofl I thought it was you guys having a laugh, but he was put into appear.

Where did that stupid rumour come from?

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:So, who is up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning watching a bit of this then? :D

I will, lucky Dawn :jugs:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, who is up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning watching a bit of this then? :D

I will, lucky Dawn :jugs:

Lucky? You're watching snooker whilst doing it? I put it to you, sir, the poor girl isn't getting your full attention. :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:I will be up SF :d ill chat to you tomo morning!

I'm going to try and get an early night tonight. Bed by 9pm. <laugh>

For you youngsters, there's a 3-Cushion Billards thing televised on Eurosport 2 at 11:30pm, if anybody is interested.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:

For you youngsters, there's a 3-Cushion Billards thing televised on Eurosport 2 at 11:30pm, if anybody is interested.

I watch that when its on everytime. Its very interesting <ok> take a look!

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I watch that when its on everytime. Its very interesting <ok> take a look!

I've seen it before. Not an avid fan, but it can be good entertainment. <ok> Might get it Sky Plussed by my parents, and watch when I'm over there watching the rugby on Sunday. That's when the final of this is on, isn't it? I might have to be a bit quick cutting between the final and the 3pm rugby.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:It finishes sunday yh.

Is there mroe of it this week, then?

Oh im not sure, sorry though you meant hainan classic.

It seems to be on one night every week or something, dont really understand it.

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:It finishes sunday yh.

Is there mroe of it this week, then?

Oh im not sure, sorry though you meant hainan classic.

It seems to be on one night every week or something, dont really understand it.

Whilst we're talking about the wealth of sports that Eurosport show, there's some boxing on it tonight. It won't be live, it'll be something that happened six months ago. But chances are it'll be two people I've never heard of. May give that a view. I wonder if it's worth chancing a couple of cans of beer, seeing my plans for tomorrow morning.

Postby SnookerFan

It was the Evander Holyfield fight from a month or so back... <laugh>

Anyway, I am showered, am off to bed now. So, I don't feel too dead tomorrow morning. Plan to get up tomorrow, not shave. Straight into the living room, watching snooker whilst having breakfast and get dressed. See how alive I am at work.

Goodnight people. :wave:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:It was the Evander Holyfield fight from a month or so back... <laugh>

Anyway, I am showered, am off to bed now. So, I don't feel too dead tomorrow morning. Plan to get up tomorrow, not shave. Straight into the living room, watching snooker whilst having breakfast and get dressed. See how alive I am at work.

Goodnight people. :wave:

:wave:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Morning SF! you there? :) and a great start from ebdon, quickest ever seen him play.

I'm here. Bit tired, kept waking in the night. But I'm here.

Honest John equalises. :D

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Its alright isnt it, still televised snooker :) taylor on next!! <laugh>

I enjoyed that match. Though the commentators kept making out that winning 2-1, from being 1-0 down was an epic comeback. <laugh> Joe Johnson. :wave:

Ali Carter vs Dennis Taylor now. Surely the plum tie of the first round. <laugh>