Topic locked

Re: Championship League Group 2!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Monique wrote:Sums you up nicely Frame.
@witz Ronnie played in group 2 last year won his 2 first games then lost all others heavily. Selby was playing in the same group, did barely better and both were relegated only to be the Masters finalists the week thereafter.

So Robbo wins the masters this year ;)

By that logic, surely Jamie Cope is the favourite.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
@witz Ronnie played in group 2 last year won his 2 first games then lost all others heavily. Selby was playing in the same group, did barely better and both were relegated only to be the Masters finalists the week thereafter.

2010 Group 2 http://www.premierleaguesnooker.com/cha ... esults.htm == Mark Selby at 6th and Masters Champion few weeks later

2011 Group 2 Neil Robertson 6th = ?????????????????????????

why do i have to explain everything :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

2010 Group 2 http://www.premierleaguesnooker.com/cha ... esults.htm == Mark Selby at 6th and Masters Champion few weeks later

2011 Group 2 Neil Robertson 6th = ?????????????????????????

why do i have to explain everything :redneck:

Don't feel you have to. <laugh>

Postby randam05

Hahaha none of this bull makes sense to me, everytime i think ive cracked it..i realise its wrong and im back to square one.