Topic locked

Re: Championship League Group 1!!!!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:So what's happening in the decider? The odds are back but Selby is favourite and Carter 2/1 so he must have a good chance.

a magnet frame on the horizon mate

Postby Wildey

magnet frame did not manifest itself Carter pot a red to middle then the magnetic black apart from 1 red on cushing Carter could steal this here.

Postby Wildey

carter had a kick and cried out OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO now selby has a clear run for a 3-2 win.

Postby Bourne

Great win for Mark, now I know why Sonny was saying all those months ago that Selby was better than Robbo, this sways the scales in his favour <ok>

:)

Postby SnookerFan

LeBourne wrote:Great win for Mark, now I know why Sonny was saying all those months ago that Selby was better than Robbo, this sways the scales in his favour <ok>

I'm not sure that's true. It's one win in the Championship League. Robbo has a World Title. Selby's only ranking win is the Welsh Open.

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
LeBourne wrote:Great win for Mark, now I know why Sonny was saying all those months ago that Selby was better than Robbo, this sways the scales in his favour <ok>

I'm not sure that's true. It's one win in the Championship League. Robbo has a World Title. Selby's only ranking win is the Welsh Open.

Jestah hatah :sad:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

mate

are you that nieve when you cant see someone being sarcastic <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

mate

What does nieve mean?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

mate

What does nieve mean?

lol