Topic locked

Re: The Legends Of Snooker tour add new dates

Postby Monique

Ronnie had an exhibition in Hamm, Germany, the day after one in St Austell in Cornwall and he made it.
Connections from Manchester to Berlin are not bad and Blackburn is about 1 1/2 hour from Manchester airport by train. So there should be no problem.

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:Ronnie had an exhibition in Hamm, Germany, the day after one in St Austell in Cornwall and he made it.
Connections from Manchester to Berlin are not bad and Blackburn is about 1 1/2 hour from Manchester airport by train. So there should be no problem.

Making it should be fine. You do wonder whether fatigue will hamper his performance, but I guess only time will tell. If he was that worried, he wouldn't have agreed to do it. I'm sure players have had similarly arduous journeys when they've had PL/qualifying tournaments a few days before a ranking event.

Look how Steve Davis managed to get back from Bahrain that time, with a bad back and everything. :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:the question is will Ronnie be in Germany ready to play the afternoon of Thursday 3rd of February after the legends tour match with Jimmy on the 1st of February.

now with fine proceedings for not having a good enough reason and playing a exhibition is not a good enough reason do you think he will be there ?

I'm sure he'll make it. <ok>