Topic locked

Re: Power Snooker (Sat 30 October)

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:selby can get the train back to Gloucester now <laugh>

Bit of a comedown from this :redneck:

intercourse me this is a comedown from playing on a 6 foot table in a kids bedroom <ok>

<laugh>

Postby Bourne

I wouldn't normally say this but I hope Shaun gets booed for some of the crap he's come out with this week.

Postby Wildey

Hendry v Perry on Stream now so Power Snooker can go with Murphy to buck itself now :bird:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Who?

guy who beat Brecel 4-0 on thursday in Gloucester <ok>

Postby Roland

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:The crowd need to hit the bar and get snake hissed up asap

sonny are you at this or not........................thought you was in London for this palava <ok>

Good point witz and no I chose to go to the proper snooker at the Masters in January

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:after the week Dings had this is the last thing he needs, taking on White in front of a baying mob.

This will show what hes made of :chin:

I'm sure Ding rates this above his preparation for the UK defence

:emu:

Postby Roland

Ding's coming out to the song Michaela thinks referees should come out to.

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:after the week Dings had this is the last thing he needs, taking on White in front of a baying mob.

thats like saying why turn up for any other events then other than the important ones if you aint caring.

At least Ronnie doesnt bother turning up just to go through the motions, hed rather just pick and chose what he plays in and takes seriously.

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

thats like saying why turn up for any other events then other than the important ones if you aint caring.

At least Ronnie doesnt bother turning up just to go through the motions, hed rather just pick and chose what he plays in and takes seriously.

I mean it doesn't matter what the result is here it's just a bit of fun, if he looks crap today then it won't matter, if he wins it won't matter, the UK comes first <ok>

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Ding's coming out to the song Michaela thinks referees should come out to.

I'm sure that was prefectly intentional. <laugh>

Can you just confirm if this is the afternoon or the evening session we're in ?

<laugh>

Postby Roland

Watching Power Snooker on the tv and Hendry getting stuffed by Perry on live stream. Great viewing :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

I must say this format isn't as bad as I thought. I'm not sure whether the shot clocks are neccessary when you have half hour time limit, and power ball limits anyway... And I certainly could do without the moronic fans shouting. But, it's not too bad. I am going to miss the end, mind. We got to watch dancing.