Topic locked

Re: Power Snooker (Sat 30 October)

Postby Wildey

i gave this a go sorry but it is as dull as Dishwater........theres nothing to get excited about.

Rubbish

Postby Roland

It's a typical English drunken crowd and yes, the sort that make you ashamed to be English but never mind, it's all in good humour.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:i gave this a go sorry but it is as dull as Dishwater........theres nothing to get excited about.

Rubbish

as far as im concerned the water in the dish has just came fresh from the tap :D

How embarrassing for Jimmy :ashamed: LOSING TO DING rofl

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:i gave this a go sorry but it is as dull as Dishwater........theres nothing to get excited about.

Rubbish

as far as im concerned the water in the dish has just came fresh from the tap :D

No shame in losing to a real LEGEND of the game

<cool>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who hates these fans? :wild2:

im not against the fans anything ive stopped watching because it was boring as hell

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Rubbish

<cool>

give over <doh> Ding could win the world title the next 15 years in a row and he still wouldnt be as legendary as Jimmy <ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Rubbish

<cool>

give over <doh> Ding could win the world title the next 15 years in a row and he still wouldnt be as legendary as Jimmy <ok>

Yeh right :bs:

Postby Roland

Yeah nice trick shot and great yellow earlier on. I got a few of them myself last night.

Postby Bourne

Wild how can you say it's boring <laugh> Fair enough it might be crap and borderline tragic to some people but boring is the last word i'd use, it's been all-action.

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Wild how can you say it's boring <laugh> Fair enough it might be crap and borderline tragic to some people but boring is the last word i'd use, it's been all-action.

a few more minutes and his hero will be beaten AGAIN and hell be back into Power Snooker viewing rofl

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Wild how can you say it's boring <laugh> Fair enough it might be crap and borderline tragic to some people but boring is the last word i'd use, it's been all-action.

does nothing for me at all paint drying stuff if im honest

Postby Bourne

Michaela more nervous for her first frame here than World final, I can understand that tbh

Postby Lucky

Sweet jesus boys.....my hopes weren't high, but this is CONSIDERABLY worse than I imagined, they must of made the bar free to keep the 'fans' in.......complete marmite <ok>

Postby Lucky

Sonny wrote:I'm enjoying it actually :redneck:

Seriously? Its borderline embarrasing, whoever thought it was a good idea to tell the crowd to make some noise needs shooting.......that kind of thing has to be spontaneous <ok>

Has Smart been on? Or is he a secret fan and is in the arena holloring <laugh>

Postby Roland

smart will be watching Hendry lose to Perry probably. Where is this Power Snooker iphone App they keep advertising? I can't find it.

Postby Roland

Murphy missed out on the first break and run opportunity but Robbo needs to do the same in the next rack to stand a chance.

Postby Roland

Great stuff from Robbo - powering in pink with top spin from the zone and getting the white back there and knocking in a long black - 26 points for pink and black. Now he needs to break and run or near enough.

Postby randam05

Thats a couple of examples why robertson is one of my fav players..superb shots!! getting back to powerzone