Topic locked

Re: Scottish Professional Championship Returns

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Wow. McGill is going some, isn't he?

earlier this season in the hight of the PTC McGill beat Maguire and Hendry 4-0

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Wow. McGill is going some, isn't he?

earlier this season in the hight of the PTC McGill beat Maguire and Hendry 4-0

Oh, in that case McGill is doing really rubbish.

<doh>

Postby gallantrabbit

what a record since his return. Can`t see past Higgins for the WC to be honest. I know beating a young inexperienced lad doesn`t count for so much but JH has barely lost a match. If he`d played with this particular bit between his teeth instead of concentrating more on drinking he`d seriously have threatened Hendry`s 7 WC record.

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:what a record since his return. Can`t see past Higgins for the WC to be honest. I know beating a young inexperienced lad doesn`t count for so much but JH has barely lost a match. If he`d played with this particular bit between his teeth instead of concentrating more on drinking he`d seriously have threatened Hendry`s 7 WC record.

well what John is proving it is possible to dominate this era you just had to be single minded enough to do it.

john this season has been single minded because he almost lost everything in his career and now he wants to put everything in to his snooker keep playing for his Dad.

Postby jojo

john knows all the pressure is off him as deep down he knows hes lucky to be playing so in a way the pressure has been taken off hiim

when you advance into the next round knowing you should have lost this match and were as good as out that takes a lot of the pressure off the next match as you know you shouldnt be here similarly with john he knows he shouldnt be competing and a lot of the pressures off him

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:john knows all the pressure is off him as deep down he knows hes lucky to be playing so in a way the pressure has been taken off hiim

when you advance into the next round knowing you should have lost this match and were as good as out that takes a lot of the pressure off the next match as you know you shouldnt be here similarly with john he knows he shouldnt be competing and a lot of the pressures off him

that is infact a very good point.

john in his mind had already writed this season off thinking any result i have will be a bonus with everything thats happened.

if i bom i can say well what you expect with what ive been through so he can put all the normal pressure to the back of his mind.

it was far from a normal season for him but having said that you cant but admire his balls (so to speak :redneck:).

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
jojo wrote:john knows all the pressure is off him as deep down he knows hes lucky to be playing so in a way the pressure has been taken off hiim

john in his mind had already writed this season off thinking any result i have will be a bonus with everything thats happened.

if i bom i can say well what you expect with what ive been through so he can put all the normal pressure to the back of his mind.

it was far from a normal season for him but having said that you cant but admire his balls (so to speak :redneck:).

:limp: :limp: :limp:

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

:limp: :limp: :limp:

"john in his mind had already writed this season off "

Rather than boasting you have Sky, spend the money on going back to school