Topic locked

Re: Power Snooker line-up revealed

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:Will Michaela be wearing the same dress she wore at Drago vs White? :redneck:

And those gloves :rose: :tvrky:

Postby GJ

im trying to decide

powersnooker or x factor

:chin:

Postby SnookerFan

GJtheaussiestud wrote:im trying to decide

powersnooker or x factor

:chin:

I'm going round my friends in the afternoon. His wife has decided what we're watching in the evening. rofl

Postby GJ

Power Snooker was not initiated by Hearn

barry :D <cool> :bowdown:

Postby Tubberlad

Clive Everton wrote:Since Hearn's arrival, every televised tournament has been sponsored and the main tour players have been busier, happier and better paid.

Well, Littlesense take note...

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Clive as ever talks the most sense out of any journalist.

From what I saw, he spent more time giving his opinon on Hearn, and having a go at snooker's detractors. I'm not saying he wasn't talking sense, but he is a guy that goes off subject and likes to give his opinion on what he wants to give his opinion on. Clive is a great snooker commentator, but personally I find him a bit less so as a snooker journalist. I'm not saying he's rubbish, but in an article about Power Snooker he mentioned Hearn and Snooker's Critics. But then Clive wouldn't be Clive if he didn't take every opportunity to talk about World Snooker, I guess. <laugh>

What I'd like to know is his opinion on Power Snooker, and those players who say it's the future.

Postby Witz78

ITV4 only go and stick on a Roger Moore 007 film before Power Snooker for me <cool>

time to go and grab a case of booze i think, start the day as i mean to go <ok> Nothing to do with needing Dutch Courage for the Halloween outfit im wearing later :shy: :john: rofl