Re: Power Snooker line-up revealed

Postby GJ

anyway the big draws are out tomorrow uk and masters

:afro:

Postby SnookerFan

GJtheaussiestud wrote:big reveal 5 sec mention and no draw live

IM IN SHOCK <laugh> rofl

I had been giving it some :guinness: and went for a snake hiss at half time. I hurried back to see the draw, and got a picture of Ronnie's ugly mug showing us the power ball with a brummy bloke telling us when it was on. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

it will be a interesting one

EPTC4 with academy hopefully working streaming or rubbish ass crap ?????

no contest is it EPTC4 all the way <ok>

Postby Wildey

on a serious note my laptop crashed tonight ive got to try and sort that out or it will be EPTC on my desktop ...if i can get the laptop to work ill watch both but i wasn't that interested in who got who in the draw or who wins it to be honest its no more serious than the exhibition tonight at The Academy.a bit of fun.

Postby Bourne

8 world-class players, female refs, clean stream, free to watch ... or watching live-scores come up every 30 seconds :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:8 world-class players, female refs, clean stream, free to watch ... or watching live-scores come up every 30 seconds :redneck:

if things goes well there will be streaming from the academy <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Good luck with that mate ;)

thanx

proper snooker is what its about not some game thought up by a guy snake hissed out of his brains on lemonade <ok>

Postby Bourne

If any snooker fan is free on that day then it's going to be essential viewing, of that I have no doubt, whether you like the idea or not it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

Postby Rocket_ron

Bourne wrote:If any snooker fan is free on that day then it's going to be essential viewing, of that I have no doubt, whether you like the idea or not it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

Im very pro this power snooker, i really like the gameplay rules. its exciting

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:If any snooker fan is free on that day then it's going to be essential viewing, of that I have no doubt, whether you like the idea or not it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

ill watch but i wont care who wins or loses because it means nothing to nobody

Postby Wildey

someone posted the draw at 9.20pm on TSF its had 19 views and no reply in the last 2 hours.

its of no real interest.

the table is black - unplayable

however in less time that subject had 27 views and 1 comment <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:

ill watch but i wont care who wins or loses because it means nothing to nobody

Thats how I feel. All things being equal, I'd watch the PTC. But I can't be bothered to huddle round a computer screen to watch a streaming that doesn't work with live scoring that updates itself half an hour after every match finishes.

Power Snooker is a complete crock, but at least it's on television. I have no doubt I'll watch it, and hate it. I could easily commute to it, and I'm still not going. Thats what my expectation of the events is.

Postby Rocket_ron

I really dont get peoples problem with power snooker? whats wrong with it? its not doing any harm...its an off-shoot.

they are only trying to bring abit of fun to the game...i've never seen so negativity on this forum in my time here...chill out guys its just abit of fun and excitement

Postby Wildey

i do care who wins PTC Matches even if i cant watch it its proper snooker with a goal at the end of it like in Jamie Jones Situation he moved from 66 to 56 in the provisional Rankings there's something to gain from it.

there isn't from power snooker the fun for me comes from the competition and the caring who wins or loses sorry but i don't get that in power snooker.

having said that ill watch it ill probably like it but i don't really care who wins it despite some of my favourite playing.

but if the aim of it was to attract new viewers that's not going to happen the rules are too complicated to follow and new viewers will get bored trying to work out the rules and it will be a turn off for them..

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:Wild boy, what time is the Masters draw?

thats more like it :redneck:

dont know mate but my understanding both UK and Masters today.... with PTC Draws they publish them around 5pm so im guessing something similar

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:

dont know mate but my understanding both UK and Masters today.... with PTC Draws they publish them around 5pm so im guessing something similar

<ok> It makes a change for us to be anticipating a draw :)

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

<ok> It makes a change for us to be anticipating a draw :)

yes it does doesent it.

normally a draw is up a good few days or weeks before we notice it.....i think that's the power of rolling rankings....

now we got the likes of Ryan Day a qualifier .....will he get a hard draw or not lol

Postby Monique

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... ooker.html
THE Sun has teamed up with Ronnie O'Sullivan and Power Snooker to offer Sun readers £5 off per ticket at next week's o2 event.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... z139twwher

but more importantly check the picture (and its caption) :wink: Power Girls!
Now guys (guys indeed) don't tell me you're not excited by Power Snooker

Postby Wildey

this is how Power Snooker is being Marketed at the Moment.

A Complicated Game Loosely Based on Snooker with Girls Virtually Prostituting themselves to sell the sport.

so does that mean the Game is rubbish but you can sit there Ogling Sexy Girls while 2 Men fanning about with sticks.