Topic locked

Re: It's all over for another year.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:the post Crucible depression this year doesnt really exist as bad as before

because back then we had to wait 4 months till the season started then about 6 weeks between every event.

all change, this coming season begins in about a month and from the off theres an event almost every week right through to the Crucible 2012 so the fun will soon begin again.

even less you can follow the hopes of young Luca Brecel next week <ok>

anymore news on y0ur googling search for an aussies on q school apart from v man

<cool> :happy:

i got bored after 3 <laugh>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:the post Crucible depression this year doesnt really exist as bad as before

because back then we had to wait 4 months till the season started then about 6 weeks between every event.

all change, this coming season begins in about a month and from the off theres an event almost every week right through to the Crucible 2012 so the fun will soon begin again.

even less you can follow the hopes of young Luca Brecel next week <ok>

anymore news on y0ur googling search for an aussies on q school apart from v man

<cool> :happy:

i got bored after 3 <laugh>

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I am back at work today. :-(

Lucky you :chuckle:

Nah i actually mean that !! The harsh reality of being unemployed has finally kicked in, i put it to one side when i hut America then Sheffield but now the snookers over, plus the heatwave seems to have cooled too, reality has well and truly kicked in.

Very limited options job wise for me in Jockoland it seems, so it could well be that a move to my beloved Engerland is my best bet. Tell you what, id jump at a job in Sheffield <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:There might be a job going soon in Libya mate :chuckle:

there better not :grrr:

right, talking of jobs, time i got off here, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, the BBC site etc and actually got the finger out jobhunting wise :dizzy:

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I hate being back at work :-(

I didn't want to get out of this morning. Last week, I was up at 6am, unable to sleep at the exciting prospect of watching snooker all day, on here jabbering about what was going to happen. :love:

Now, I'm doing work avoidance already.

Postby Roland

Yesterday I woke up at half 1pm. That shows how messed up my body clock had become after so many days off and late nights.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Yesterday I woke up at half 1pm. That shows how messed up my body clock had become after so many days off and late nights.

Didn't see many 10am sessions then? <laugh>

I didn't really go for the late nights. I was always up early, excited. Like a kid going to Disney Land. "Oooh, snooker's on...." :happy:

Postby Roland

Naa it was more tiredness from a late Thursday night then getting up early for the Friday and Saturday 10am sessions then up till after 3am on day 1 of final and 4am after the final. It all caught up with me and I had a monster sleep and pretty much wasted my last day off work. I was pretty gutted when I realised what time it was :redneck:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Naa it was more tiredness from a late Thursday night then getting up early for the Friday and Saturday 10am sessions then up till after 3am on day 1 of final and 4am after the final. It all caught up with me and I had a monster sleep and pretty much wasted my last day off work. I was pretty gutted when I realised what time it was :redneck:

gotta be done mate, make the most of the Crucible experience.

snookerfan has missed out by solely focusing on the snooker.

i wouldnt dream of being back in the hotel before 3am at the earliest any night im there, but i still always get up around half 8 and am kicking about poised to go in for the 10am session, of course i dont always actually go in :john:

Postby Roland

Post the picture of you with Winnie Mandela and the one with the local tudor square tramp again. :santa:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Naa it was more tiredness from a late Thursday night then getting up early for the Friday and Saturday 10am sessions then up till after 3am on day 1 of final and 4am after the final. It all caught up with me and I had a monster sleep and pretty much wasted my last day off work. I was pretty gutted when I realised what time it was :redneck:

i wouldnt dream of being back in the hotel before 3am at the earliest any night im there, but i still always get up around half 8 and am kicking about poised to go in for the 10am session, of course i dont always actually go in :john:

yes i know where you go in :john:

Postby footygirl

Sounds like you enjoyed it - that is good 4am in the morning - I thought it was chucking out time in the pubs at 11pm

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:

Have I balls. Though, it was good to get to meet our glorious leader Sonny, :bowdown: , I wouldn't miss the snooker for anything.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Have I balls. Though, it was good to get to meet our glorious leader Sonny, :bowdown: , I wouldn't miss the snooker for anything.

you could still watch all the snooker and head out after the evening session and head straight onto the vodka for the last 3 or 4 hours :no:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
you could still watch all the snooker and head out after the evening session and head straight onto the vodka for the last 3 or 4 hours :no:

I usually save my piss-ups to the last night. Though, I did once go to the matches at the Welsh Open with a killer hangover.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

I usually save my piss-ups to the last night. Though, I did once go to the matches at the Welsh Open with a killer hangover.

"once" <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

"once" <doh>

Well, I can get snake hissed any time I want. I live next door to a pub.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

"once" <doh>

sod it, am gonna do a poll mate rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:

sod it, am gonna do a poll mate rofl[/quote]

Are you just doing this to annoy me? rofl I really don't care whether you are getting snake hissed when the snooker is on.