Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship The Final Day 2 Discussio

Postby Tubberlad

The lad has been proving people wrong all tournament. I still think Higgins is going to win this one, but Trump just needs to prove me wrong once more.

He was very good today, very good indeed. If Higgins had been within a frame of Trump going into tomorrow having played so far below his best, I wouldn't have given Trump a prayer, honestly.

This lad is good. It's silly to go comparing him with Hendry or Sullivan or speculating what he's going to do, the lad is Judd Trump. And he is a very fine snooker player.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wild wrote:believe me its not scaring john higgins at all and who the intercourse told him top reign it in you goof because i didnt.

intercoursing hell on another thread you said nobody ramming him down peoples throats thats exactly what you are intercoursing doing wally.

listen ffs instead of being a defensive.

trump has turned you in to intercoursing big bad wolf with the never ending balls

all i lady parting intercoursing said pin end is john higgins wont lie down and let nobody run all over him i said intercourse all that trumps game not good enough to win because i think it intercoursing good enough ive got his intercoursing avatar and im shouting hard for him to win but intercourse sakes the way your going on you making me go against him in the same intercoursing way that rochdale lady part made me with ronnie so reign it bar steward intercoursing in fathead.

You used 11x the word "intercourse" in that post. :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild wrote:believe me its not scaring john higgins at all and who the intercourse told him top reign it in you goof because i didnt.

intercoursing hell on another thread you said nobody ramming him down peoples throats thats exactly what you are intercoursing doing wally.

listen ffs instead of being a defensive.

trump has turned you in to intercoursing big bad wolf with the never ending balls

all i lady parting intercoursing said pin end is john higgins wont lie down and let nobody run all over him i said intercourse all that trumps game not good enough to win because i think it intercoursing good enough ive got his intercoursing avatar and im shouting hard for him to win but intercourse sakes the way your going on you making me go against him in the same intercoursing way that rochdale lady part made me with ronnie so reign it bar steward intercoursing in fathead.

You used 11x the word "intercourse" in that post. :hatoff:

He's sexually frustrated :excite:

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:The lad has been proving people wrong all tournament. I still think Higgins is going to win this one, but Trump just needs to prove me wrong once more.

He was very good today, very good indeed. If Higgins had been within a frame of Trump going into tomorrow having played so far below his best, I wouldn't have given Trump a prayer, honestly.

This lad is good. It's silly to go comparing him with Hendry or Sullivan or speculating what he's going to do, the lad is Judd Trump. And he is a very fine snooker player.

i disagree i think Trump will sneak it in the end john just not scoring and nothing seem to phase him but johns B Game will be making it far harder than some young hammers on internet forum thinks.

bourne really snake hissing me off in a way nobody has since the 606 days im getting sick to buck of him.

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul WC wrote:Will be interesting to see how Trump gets on next season as a big scalp. Also it will be interesting to see if he enters every PTC like last year.

Yeh I think he'll commit to most because of his obligations, it was a bit different last year with Robbo because A- the PTCs were a new thing and no-one really knew what to make of them, now we know what they're about and B- Robbo had just become a father so it was a bit harder for him to commit. Judd has a love of the game and a love to entertain and he did of course win an event there last year so I see him being a trailblazer for the sport.

Postby jojo

tubberlad judd hasnt got the battlescars higgins opponents usually have against him higgins got no psychological edge over him

judd could have folded the way higgins won them two frames to level to 7-7 yet he didnt let it bother him and won the next three

if the first session tomorrow finishes level judd will win

Postby Wildey

Rocket_ron wrote:wild bournes doing nothing wrong but sticking up for his fave player. you do the same with hendo

hes not listening to what im actually saying and going on the defensive straight away just like the rochdale runt was on 606.

thats the frustrating part not defending a player if he would take his head out of his ass for 1 secomd he would statrt to bucking here what im saying.

im sick to buck of it.

Postby Tubberlad

jojo wrote:tubberlad judd hasnt got the battlescars higgins opponents usually have against him higgins got no psychological edge over him

judd could have folded the way higgins won them two frames to level to 7-7 yet he didnt let it bother him and won the next three

if the first session tomorrow finishes level judd will win

Higgins is so dangerous and clinical, I'm not going to say anything until (hopefully) he reaches 18 frames.

Postby Bourne

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I was just thinking what if Higgins would do a UK-like comeback tomorrow against Trump. 17-14 up Judd looks cruising but suddenly Higgins starts playing and gets closer every minute ...

What a nightmare that would be ...

Would be gutting but then not surprising, John seems to come alive in adversity but I don't think Judd will choke, he embraces the winning line, clinical.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Bourne wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I was just thinking what if Higgins would do a UK-like comeback tomorrow against Trump. 17-14 up Judd looks cruising but suddenly Higgins starts playing and gets closer every minute ...

Would be gutting but then not surprising, John seems to come alive in adversity but I don't think Judd will choke, he embraces the winning line, clinical.

Neither did Williams ...

Postby Bourne

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Neither did Williams ...

Williams has those demons though ...

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Neither did Williams ...

Speaking of scars or not having them, such a comeback could give him a scar for life. But that mustn't happen.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Bourne wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Neither did Williams ...

Williams has those demons though ...

Mark had demons against Higgins before that match? I think it was a very well balanced affair between them.

Postby Tubberlad

I've been pleasantly surprised by how clinical Trump actually has been over the last month or so. He looks very mature, very measured and shown up more experienced winners who did not take chances in their respective games.

Postby Bourne

jojo wrote:if judd gets the first couple of frames tomorrow he could run away with it

5-3 in the afternoon session means he will go in 15-10 up i really cant see higgins makng a uk style comeback

Yeh or even better 6-2 session and a coronation in the tomorrow evening :-)

Postby Bourne

Tubberlad wrote:I've been pleasantly surprised by how clinical Trump actually has been over the last month or so. He looks very mature, very measured and shown up more experienced winners who did not take chances in their respective games.

Exactly the game is simple when you boil down to it, take your chances more often than your opponent and you'll win.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Bourne wrote:
jojo wrote:if judd gets the first couple of frames tomorrow he could run away with it

5-3 in the afternoon session means he will go in 15-10 up i really cant see higgins makng a uk style comeback

Yeh or even better 6-2 session and a coronation in the tomorrow evening :-)

Somehow I'm with Trump a lot more confident of beating Higgins then I was with Ronnie and Mark. He looks really strong mentally and his potting is not just out of this world good but also very consistent. And potting the balls is the most important thing in snooker and Judd is just above everyone else in the world right now in that department.

Postby vodkadiet

Higgins will not win unless he stops missing easy balls. He is well below his best. Trump will not choke, therefore Higgins needs to start playing, and start playing soon.

I wonder if Higgins is trying too hard to win it for his father's memory? That cannot be helping him, adding pressure to an already pressurised situation. He hasn't played well all tournament, and this may be a step too far.

I cannot take to Trump, but there is no doubt he will bring in lots of fans to the sport, which is no bad thing, as long as they can behave respectfully.

Postby Bourne

vodkadiet wrote:Higgins will not win unless he stops missing easy balls. He is well below his best. Trump will not choke, therefore Higgins needs to start playing, and start playing soon.

I wonder if Higgins is trying too hard to win it for his father's memory? That cannot be helping him, adding pressure to an already pressurised situation. He hasn't played well all tournament, and this may be a step too far.

I cannot take to Trump, but there is no doubt he will bring in lots of fans to the sport, which is no bad thing, as long as they can behave respectfully.

Fair play <ok>

Postby jojo

difference is between judd playing higgins and ronnie and williams playing higgins is that higgins doesnt have a psychological edge over trump like he does against willams and ronnie

there are no battlescars for trump so he will be as fresh as a daisy against higgins tomorrow in the crucial moments whereas people like ronnie and williams been looking over their shoulder which effected their performance and higgins drawing confidence from that

against trump higgins wont be able to win playing his grafting game relying on opponents to mess up and run of the ball at crucial moments

if judd draws the first session tomorrow i cant see anything other than him winning in fact i honestly feel judd will win that session 5-3

been saying for a while now higgins has started declining he been relying on a few things going his way to reach the final i cant see higgins producing his a game