Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship The Final Day 2 Discussio

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul WC wrote:Can't believe its all over. Full day of practice should beat the post WC blues.

Quite. I haven't had a drink since April 15. I think I will celebrate John's victory tomorrow with a bottle of Absolut. Which flavour shall I have? :?

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul WC wrote:Judd will have the time of his life tonight and over the next few days I reckon.

Judd may never be World Champion. This may be the closest he gets. :-)

JUDDTRUMPWILLNEVERBEWORLDCHAMPION

Username for 606 before they close? :chin:

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Judd will have the time of his life tonight and over the next few days I reckon.

why the bitter hatred towards Trump? give me a few good reasons. jealousy id say

at least mine and many others towards Higgins is understandable?

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul WC wrote:Hazel Irvine is trending on Twitter but the players are nowhere to be seen <laugh>

Judd has been trending for several days in the lead-up to this final, he's brought snooker to a wider audience almost single-handedly.

Postby Alex0paul

Bourne wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Hazel Irvine is trending on Twitter but the players are nowhere to be seen <laugh>

Judd has been trending for several days in the lead-up to this final, he's brought snooker to a wider audience almost single-handedly.

But Hazel is taking it to another level <laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

I think the defeat will serve Trump well. Had he won it he may have become complacent and not kicked on whereas now he will have the desire to win it badly having come so close.

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

why the bitter hatred towards Trump? give me a few good reasons. jealousy id say

at least mine and many others towards Higgins is understandable?

I don't really dislike Trump, but I found a few things he did the last few days slightly distasteful. I think it is more that I don't like his lager lout fans.

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Bourne wrote:

But Hazel is taking it to another level <laugh>

Judd timed it well to not be trending alongside clowns like Saddam and bin Laden :D

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul WC wrote:I think the defeat will serve Trump well. Had he won it he may have become complacent and not kicked on whereas now he will have the desire to win it badly having come so close.

so he was better not winning it as it will mean he will have more hunger to win it in the future <doh>

think itd be better winning it at 21 then having that weight off your shoulders with your whole career still ahead of you and no pressure to land a WC compared to others like Selby etc

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:I think the defeat will serve Trump well. Had he won it he may have become complacent and not kicked on whereas now he will have the desire to win it badly having come so close.

so he was better not winning it as it will mean he will have more hunger to win it in the future <doh>

think itd be better winning it at 21 then having that weight off your shoulders with your whole career still ahead of you and no pressure to land a WC compared to others like Selby etc

<ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

No doubt about it.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Wild wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Can't believe its all over. Full day of practice should beat the post WC blues.

PTC 1

get to it :dinner:

Pink Ribbon first.

christ you going full time next season will there be patterns in your play :john:

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:We need the countdown up for next year.

ill be preparing for the Q School very soon but as you see there isnt a forum for 2011/2012 season yet

Postby Alex0paul

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
Wild wrote:

PTC 1

Pink Ribbon first.

christ you going full time next season will there be patterns in your play :john:

Yes, no frames won probably <laugh>

I'll only enter them and a few EASB tournaments. Have played 3 times in 18 months, the last being on tuesday but there were a few good signs. :ahh:

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Wild wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
Wild wrote:PTC 1

Pink Ribbon first.

Yes, no frames won probably <laugh>

I'll only enter them and a few EASB tournaments. Have played 3 times in 18 months, the last being on tuesday but there were a few good signs. :ahh:

bloody hell, youve played more often than Ronnie :excite:

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul WC wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:We need the countdown up for next year.

Have you got the betting for next year yet? :chin:

bet365.com have odds up

11/2 Higgins for a 5th world title. <ok>