Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship The Final Day 1 Discussio

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:COME ON JUDD MY SON, GO OUT THERE AND CONQUER ALL. I WILL BE CHEERING YOU ON LOUDLY FROM ALL THE WAY OUT HERE, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, MEVER STOP BELIEVING. THIS IS YOUR DESTINY, GO OUT AND GRAB IT.

:-)

Postby Wildey

This final is very reminiscent of the 1984 Final between Steve Davis and Jimmy White

although at that time Steve was only 26 he had 2 World Titles and Jimmy was the Exciting young 21 year old that turned 22 during the Tournament.

Postby GJ

Which ever player wins deserves it despite how others try to dress it up snooker will be as strong if either win.

may the best man win

Postby Bourne

onlyevertonjon wrote:I hope Ted commentates the final in heaven for Noel.

RIP to both. They would have loved today!

Aye Noel would appreciate everything Judd's done this tournament especially, you're not forgotten pal <ok>

Postby Caledonian Craig

GJ wrote:Which ever player wins deserves it despite how others try to dress it up snooker will be as strong if either win.

may the best man win

Here here. It is a final that ensures a ground-breaking win. A Trump victory could signal the beginning of a new dominant force in snooker whilst a Higgins win would put him out there alone in the modern era on four world titles.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:Higgins needs to be 11-5 up over night, anything worse and I think Trump will win.

its 17 frames today mate i think

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:Crowd are already snake hissing me off and its only the first frame.

yes its abit overboard have to agree