Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship The Final Day 1 Discussio

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:pulse asks do kicks ruin snooker 63% sais no

adds to tension and half the time its a choke and willie if he has had a bet on the player says its a kick anyway

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:Exactly nothing wrong with it. I mean after all didn't Ronnie make a ridiculous suggestion like wanting the world championship to be held in prison one day so his dad could see him?

They prob have better TVs in prison than most folk do outside rofl

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:

adds to tension and half the time its a choke and willie if he has had a bet on the player says its a kick anyway

i do think some kicks are actually poor cuing.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:

i do think some kicks are actually poor cuing.

:hatoff:

Postby GJ

Caledonian Craig wrote:Nice that Judd urging the white up the table - good when players can have a laugh. Not so many characters around nowadays like the past when we had Ray Reardon, John Virgo, Rex Williams etc etc.

when robbo does it he is slagged off :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Caledonian Craig wrote:Exactly nothing wrong with it. I mean after all didn't Ronnie make a ridiculous suggestion like wanting the world championship to be held in prison one day so his dad could see him?

i dont think he was serious lol

front rows mass murderers and a few rows back burglars <laugh>

Postby Caledonian Craig

Not by me he wouldn't be. The players having a laugh is another form of entertainment and eases the tension. Like Dott when he apologised to the crowd mid-break during a possible 147 attempt when he couldn't stay on the black.
Last edited by Caledonian Craig on 01 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Caledonian Craig wrote:Nice that Judd urging the white up the table - good when players can have a laugh. Not so many characters around nowadays like the past when we had Ray Reardon, John Virgo, Rex Williams etc etc.

coughing does not make you a character :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:

coughing does not make you a character :hatoff:

rofl

Postby Smart

JUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :-D

BRISTOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :-D

TRUMPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :-D

Postby Casey

Wild wrote:Judd needs this

cant see john playing this poor tomorrow.

You would feel John would be happy being one frame down. One frame is nothing, 3 however is a different story and John would be in big trouble.