33%
Trump
57%
Neutral
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: POLL: Who do you support in the final

Postby wheelsofsteel

if anyone would like to check, I am neutral. don't really care who wins, and that includes Higgins

Sorry, but if you believe he hasn't been punished enough (would that not mean that Barry Hearn has got it wrong?) then please tell me why he should be punished further, and based on what evidence?

Who knows, you might even convert me ... several lawyers, a few ex-cops, a dozen journalists, the man who runs snooker, the BBC, Sky and Eurosport etc etc

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:THE BURNING QUESTION HERE IS WHO ARE THE SEVEN MUPPETS HERE PUBLICLY DECLARING THEIR SUPPORT FOR snooker AND CHEATING???

SORRY, ILL REPHRASE THAT, APART FROM WILD WHO ARE THE OTHER 6 NUMBSKULLS

actually i voted for trump you Grade A Closed mind runt <ok>

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:THE BURNING QUESTION HERE IS WHO ARE THE SEVEN MUPPETS HERE PUBLICLY DECLARING THEIR SUPPORT FOR snooker AND CHEATING???

SORRY, ILL REPHRASE THAT, APART FROM WILD WHO ARE THE OTHER 6 NUMBSKULLS

actually i voted for trump you Grade A Closed mind runt <ok>

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: rofl

:win: :wave: <ok>

Postby PatBlock

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Sorry the poll closed this evening. But y0u can write your vote down and we can add that up accordingly.

OK thanks, that would explain it.

Maybe it makes me a bit of a bandwaggonist, but after watching him play this week, I gotta go for Tramp, err sorry Trump. I think it'd be great for snooker, to have such a naturally gifted player that actually wants to play, and obviously enjoys the game so much, win the WC.
And then there was that black last night! :shock:

Also, it would be nice for him to win enough money so that he could afford to get a proper hair cut, instead of using those blunt hedge trimmers.

-

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :win: :wave: <ok>

Well, we know it weren't Witz. He talks big, but then gets too scared to actually do it. rofl

not much i can do if Hinge and Bracket slap a Full Nelson on me and frogmarch me out of the arena before i get a chance :gag:

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: