Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 15 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:i said i gave him a 2nd chance

cant you read

fathead

Ronnie's had 5o chances and never had a single ban!

:happy: :hatoff:

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:Amazing that people choose to believe a trashy Sunday newspaper sued more times than all the other newspapers put together for printing lies. Some people choose to believe it because they want to believe it so that is their perogative. I could bring up a number of questions for those doubters to answer about the case result but now is not the time or place.

Back to the snooker....

TRUE SCOT <ok>

Nice wedding for US yesterday <ok>

Postby DavieMac

Smart wrote:
Caledonian Craig wrote:Amazing that people choose to believe a trashy Sunday newspaper sued more times than all the other newspapers put together for printing lies. Some people choose to believe it because they want to believe it so that is their perogative. I could bring up a number of questions for those doubters to answer about the case result but now is not the time or place.

Back to the snooker....

TRUE SCOT <ok>

The US?... who got married over there?!

Gutted i missed it. :-(

Postby rebecca

jojo wrote:daviemac i wont bother replying to you you recycling higgins loving moron buck you ha

from now on i will ignore you you can say what you like you pin end i will not respond to you

Jesus christ at this rate I will root for Higgins over Trump if it means you'll buck off for ever more :shock:

Postby GJ

HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BOHE

Postby GJ

rebecca wrote:
jojo wrote:daviemac i wont bother replying to you you recycling higgins loving moron buck you ha

from now on i will ignore you you can say what you like you pin end i will not respond to you

Jesus christ at this rate I will root for Higgins over Trump if it means you'll buck off for ever more :shock:

welcome to the dark side

:hatoff: <cool>

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:GREAT SHOT JOHN

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby DavieMac

Well considering i want MJW to win thats a good 1. Im just not an illiterate buck like you and dont spend my time bitching about players i dont like :zzz:

So this is our last convo ever?... :phew:

Postby Caledonian Craig

Smart wrote:

Back to the snooker....

TRUE SCOT <ok>

Actually Smart dig around on 606 and when the edited videos first came out I was damning of Higgins on 606 and believed he was guilty. However, so much has happened since then that has changed my mind such as the tribunal result, the NOTW's reluctance to hand over unedited footage, their assurances they wouldn't be sued (why would they UNLESS they had something to hide), Pat Mooney apologising to John Higgins after the hearing (why would he feel the need to do that if he felt Higgins was just as guilty yet Mooney's career was finished whilst Higgins wasn't. If that was me I'd be very bitter and definitely not feel the need to apologise). Also why did the NOTW not appeal the final decision if they truly fely Higgins was guilty. No they accepted it.

Postby Wildey

footygirl wrote:Guys it was totally unecessary. The matter was dealt with. I don't see that raking over old coals is going to help

yes apart from that im bored of it :sad:

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:
Smart wrote:

Back to the snooker....

TRUE SCOT <ok>

Actually Smart dig around on 606 and when the edited videos first came out I was damning of Higgins on 606 and believed he was guilty. However, so much has happened since then that has changed my mind such as the tribunal result, the NOTW's reluctance to hand over unedited footage, their assurances they wouldn't be sued (why would they UNLESS they had something to hide), Pat Mooney apologising to John Higgins after the hearing (why would he feel the need to do that if he felt Higgins was just as guilty yet Mooney's career was finished whilst Higgins wasn't. If that was me I'd be very bitter and definitely not feel the need to apologise). Also why did the NOTW not appeal the final decision if they truly fely Higgins was guilty. No they accepted it.

Craig

You are Scottish - that is apparent.

You have my sympathy jock :no: