Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:HER SISTER LOOKS BETTER

She's mine :D

:grrr: <laugh>

Her bottom is :bowdown:

Agreed :-)

GJ if you are free I hear the Queen likes a bit on the side.

Re: The moment of truth

Postby Bourne

Weren't they showing it in the kebab shop ? :wave:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I've not watched a second of it, I'm afraid.

Traitor to England :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Its been a hugely historic day, a momentous day, a day to savour. A day to be proud to be English. :ahh:

Anyone else looking in without being born in England, I really pity them. This was our day, we the English !!!! :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

Its been a hugely historic day, a momentous day, a day to savour. A day to be proud to be English. :ahh:

Anyone else looking in without being born in England, I really pity them. This was our day, we the English !!!! :hatoff:

Two people got married. People get married every day. Will and Kate wouldn't watch me get married would they?

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:If anyone was a true snooker fan, they would watch the snooker. The royal wedding is the biggest waste of time, in my opinion. Large waste of money considering the situations of the country. And who wants to watch two rich 'people' getting married? why would that be of any interest? Im keeping my tone down about this but on the inside i hate the idea of this more than anything else. I just want to shout about how much I hate it. I caufght a glimse of it and it was pathetic.

They had commentators for them coming out and all that. Saying stuff like 'and look shes smiling, how wonderful is that, shes obviously enjoying herself there.' WELL SHES NOT GOING TO HAVE A GRUMPY FACE ON IS SHE!!!!! christ sake. Then saying stuff like 'and shes waving to thw crowds as she walks down, this is really love' GRRRR!

Snooker is 2000000 times better than the wedding.

Yup.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Two people got married. People get married every day. Will and Kate wouldn't watch me get married would they?

royal hatah :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:

Mistaken xenophobe

Postby Smart

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:

Mistaken xenophobe

ENGLISH ROYAL WEDDING :ahh:
ENGLAND :ahh:

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:

Mistaken xenophobe

ENGLISH ROYAL WEDDING :ahh:
ENGLAND :ahh:

All those UNION flags. Either the world got it wrong, or just you :hmmm:

Or did you not notice ?

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:I'm not in a union, they are a waste of space. In fact I was personally responsible for the mass pull out of about 20 staff from the union some 15 years ago. rofl

Smart :ahh:

:|

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:I'm not in a union, they are a waste of space. In fact I was personally responsible for the mass pull out of about 20 staff from the union some 15 years ago. rofl

:hatoff: :win: :wave: <ok>

''I think British people... we feel very deeply about the monarchy and the institution, so it's that mixture of the good looking prince and the beautiful princess, but it's so much more than that.

''It's this institution that's helped bind the country together. And it's got this amazing history that goes way, way back.''

Prime Minister David Cameron today

or maybe he's got it wrong as well :no:

Postby Smart

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:

:hatoff: :win: :wave: <ok>

''I think British people... we feel very deeply about the monarchy and the institution, so it's that mixture of the good looking prince and the beautiful princess, but it's so much more than that.

''It's this institution that's helped bind the country together. And it's got this amazing history that goes way, way back.''

Prime Minister David Cameron today

or maybe he's got it wrong as well :no:

He can say British all he likes - I become British once every 4 years and that is for 2 weeks only. I fill in forms with ENGLISH very clearly as nationality. Its never British. You may want to be co-joined but I do not.

I thoroughly enjoyed the snippets I view of the English royal wedding, and have 3+ hours footage on the digibox to view on a rainy day. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Smart

wheelsofsteel wrote:Fill in what you like. Your passport says British. Tough but true

have you seen my passport......................I need it soon for my 4 star ALL INCLUSIVE stay in Benidorm. Let me know if you find it rofl rofl rofl rofl :wave:

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:Fill in what you like. Your passport says British. Tough but true

have you seen my passport......................I need it soon for my 4 star ALL INCLUSIVE stay in Benidorm. Let me know if you find it rofl rofl rofl rofl :wave:

four star?

Are you booked into a petrol station?

Postby Smart

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:

four star?

Are you booked into a petrol station?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
thats good :win: :wave: <ok>