What is everybody watching tomorrow

The Wedding
20%
The Snooker
80%

Total votes : 15

Re: The moment of truth

Postby Caledonian Craig

Yes and likewise having no interest in watching a wedding hardly qualifies me as an anti-English which you persist in doing sadly.

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:Yes and likewise having no interest in watching a wedding hardly qualifies me as an anti-English which you persist in doing sadly.

Funny that, cos America and the rest of the Planet are totally embracing it, but you seem very bitter. If only you were English too. Feel for you bud. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Caledonian Craig wrote:Yes and likewise having no interest in watching a wedding hardly qualifies me as an anti-English which you persist in doing sadly.

He is taking the snake hiss, he is always taking the snake hiss <laugh>

Postby Caledonian Craig

Just because it is being screened there doesn't mean it's being embraced. Look at the poll results here and it is you in the minority not me. And I agree Kate Middleton is lovely but so was Diana Spencer and look how the royal family screwed up her life.

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:Just because it is being screened there doesn't mean it's being embraced. Look at the poll results here and it is you in the minority not me. And I agree Kate Middleton is lovely but so was Diana Spencer and look how the royal family screwed up her life.

If Scotland had a royal family perhaps you would not be in such a bitter place today. Again, I'm feeling for you bud. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Bourne

Some people are ridiculously easy to wind up haha

Anyway getting close to the balcony scene now, and THE kiss !!!

Postby Tubberlad

Caledonian Craig wrote:Just because it is being screened there doesn't mean it's being embraced. Look at the poll results here and it is you in the minority not me. And I agree Kate Middleton is lovely but so was Diana Spencer and look how the royal family screwed up her life.

To be fair, your man William seems to be sounder than the father :)

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:Some people are ridiculously easy to wind up haha

Anyway getting close to the balcony scene now, and THE kiss !!!

You seriously watching it over ding vs trump your two favs?

Postby Caledonian Craig

What if England had a Royal Family? The current Royal Family is British. Like I said all the fawning and rule bending is sad. Duke of Edinburgh has a couple of times has made racist remarks is doted on but Ron Atkinson did it and was sacked. Royal jockey Lester Piggott spent years in prison for tax evasion whilst the royal family are obliged NOT to pay taxes. Duke of Windsor was a Nazi-sympathist, Princess Di's death is still queried about by Mohammed Fayed so please quit painting them as whiter than white. Enjoy the wedding if you wish but as I said I have better things to do with my time.

Enjoy the snooker everyone.

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:What if England had a Royal Family? The current Royal Family is British. Like I said all the fawning and rule bending is sad. Duke of Edinburgh has a couple of times has made racist remarks is doted on but Ron Atkinson did it and was sacked. Royal jockey Lester Piggott spent years in prison for tax evasion whilst the royal family are obliged NOT to pay taxes. Duke of Windsor was a Nazi-sympathist, Princess Di's death is still queried about by Mohammed Fayed so please quit painting them as whiter than white. Enjoy the wedding if you wish but as I said I have better things to do with my time.

Enjoy the snooker everyone.

The English royal wedding of William and Kate went very well indeed. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Caledonian Craig

You are deluded if you believe that Smart. I mean the English part as it is British Royal Family and William is Prince of Wales but you carry on clinging on to those tenuous links if you must. If William comes across well it must be all that Scottish education in St.Andrews that I paid for.

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:You are deluded if you believe that Smart. I mean the English part as it is British Royal Family and William is Prince of Wales but you carry on clinging on to those tenuous links if you must. If William comes across well it must be all that Scottish education in St.Andrews that I paid for.

He does not sound like a Jock, a taff, or Oirish.......................hey "He's English". :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Caledonian Craig

Oh there aren't half some uneducated people on here. Perhaps you should go and check up the ancestry of the Royal Family? On second thoughts you better not you may find out some things that blow your theory out of the water.

Postby Smart

Caledonian Craig wrote:Oh there aren't half some uneducated people on here. Perhaps you should go and check up the ancestry of the Royal Family? On second thoughts you better not you may find out some things that blow your theory out of the water.

Shame you are so bitter about not being English. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Bourne

The tiara isn't the only white thing that'll be on Queen Catherine's head tonight :D

Postby DavieMac

Bourne wrote:The tiara isn't the only white thing that'll be on Queen Catherine's head tonight :D

:shock:

pmsl

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:
Caledonian Craig wrote:You are deluded if you believe that Smart. I mean the English part as it is British Royal Family and William is Prince of Wales but you carry on clinging on to those tenuous links if you must. If William comes across well it must be all that Scottish education in St.Andrews that I paid for.

He does not sound like a Jock, a taff, or Oirish.......................hey "He's English". :win: :wave: <ok>

actually he is British

or are you the only person on earth with an English passport :bow:

Postby Smart

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:

actually he is British

I am from England, I am English, I hold an English drving licence, an English passport, and live in an English city. I hope this clears it up.

Today my future King was married, I'm chuffed to bits for him and hope tonight he has fun on the karaoke and dance floor before he heads upstairs with the little lady (the future Queen of England). :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
Smart wrote:

actually he is British

I am from England, I am English, I hold an English drving licence, an English passport, and live in an English city. I hope this clears it up.

Today my future King was married, I'm chuffed to bits for him and hope tonight he has fun on the karaoke and dance floor before he heads upstairs with the little lady (the future Queen of England). :win: :wave: <ok>

Think your driving licence is UK and passport is the United Kingdom of Great Britian and Northern Ireland, the Great British part only existing because Scotland gave England their king. Hence the blue in that flag you'll be waving at your party

Sorry for the history lesson, but sometimes you come across as an uneducated oik who comes from a city most famous for being slang for tits

Postby wheelsofsteel

Smart wrote:ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :-D

MONGRELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:The tiara isn't the only white thing that'll be on Queen Catherine's head tonight :D

TEABAG :-)

Postby GJ

HER SISTER LOOKS BETTER

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:HER SISTER LOOKS BETTER

She's mine :D